Pressure cooking is a cooking method which takes its name in the fact that food is cooked in an airtight utensil for quick cooking or preserving of foods by means of high-temperature steam under pressure. The utensil is called a pressure cooker, also referred to as a Presto from the name of a company who makes pressure cookers.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Santa Cruz Natto A Japanese recipe for the preparation of fermented soybeans, from Tokyo Food Page. Links to a Japanese recipe collection.
- Yahoo! Groups Pressure Cooker Recipes A group for exchange of recipes and pressure cooker chats. Must join group in order to participate.
- Fastcooking.ca Covers recipes, what to look for in a pressure cooker, the benefits of pressure-cooking and compares first-generation to second-generation pressure cookers.
- Wikipedia: Pressure Cooking Detailed overview of how the pressure cooker works, different models, valves and new technology.
- Hip Pressure Cooking Pressure cooker recipes for both stove-top and electric pressure cookers with step-by-step photos - also discussion forums and reviews.
- Fabulous Foods General information about pressure cookers along with hints, tips and recipes for pressure-cooking.
About.com Pressure Cooking
A selection of recipes, plus information, tips, and hints, on the use of your cooker.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 03:41:03 CET (http://homecooking.about.com/library/archive/blpressurecook.htm)
Recipes from Diana's Kitchen
Provides an index of recipes for chicken, meat, fish, and vegetables, plus other food links.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 03:41:05 CET (http://classic-recipes.com/page/pressure.htm)
CDKitchen Pressure Cooking
A collection of several main dishes are offered. Links also for many other types of recipes.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 03:41:10 CET (http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/cooking-method/pressure-cooker/)