Salad - A mixture of usually raw vegetables or cooked meats or pasta, eaten either as a separate dish or with other food. See each category for specific dishes as fruit, ham or chicken salads.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Muff Olive Salad Makes two quarts of salad.
- Cheese Salad Made with grated cheese, mayonnaise, celery salt, pepper, capers, and lettuce.
- Jambalaya Salad Includes shrimp, ham, and bacon.
- Custom's Creole Caesar Salad Includes serving suggestions.
- Hearty Reuben Salad Includes traditional Reuben ingredients.
- Sweet Bell Pepper Salad Chill before serving.
- Festive Cornbread Salad From Janice Marie's Step Back in Time Bed and Breakfast, Terrell, Texas.
- Kitchen Sink Salad A tossed salad consisting of fruits and vegetables.
- Raspberry Spinach Salad Consists of spinach leaves, strawberries, kiwi, and macadamia nuts with a raspberry dressing.
- Roast Eggplant Salad Turkish recipe from NetCooks.
- Patio Salad Made with corn, cucumber, and tomato.
- Hungarian Cucumber Salad Cucumbers and onions in a creamy tangy dressing.
- History of Salads and Salad Dressings Includes Caesar Salad, Cobb Salad, Crab Louie Salad, Coleslaw, Panzanella, Salad Nicoise, Salad Olivier, Waldorf Salad, Green Goddess Dressing, and Thousand Island Dressing.
- Sliced Tomato and Onion Salad Make the day before or several hours before serving.
- Sunshine Salad A gelatin salad that includes pineapple and shredded carrots.
- Neuman's Easy Caesar Salad This salad is heavy on fresh garlic and red and black pepper.
- Greek-Italian Chopped Salad Add cooked shrimp for a main course.
- Arugula, Fennel, Apple, Mandarin Orange, And Pomegranate Salad From Bon Appetit magazine.
Also includes hard-cooked eggs, Cheddar cheese, and bacon.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 03:50:57 CET (/recipe/14307/broccoli-cauliflower-salad/)
Carmel's Crunchy Pea Salad
Uses frozen peas, bacon, sour cream and cashews. Makes 6 servings.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 03:50:59 CET (/recipe/14310/carmels-crunchy-pea-salad/)
Deep Dish Layered Salad
Can be made the night before, and you can also use grated Cheddar cheese instead of Parmesan.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 03:51:01 CET (/recipe/16109/deep-dish-layered-salad/)