This category contains sites which are designed for grandparents.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Grandloving.com Website and book, devoted to keeping families close. Features an list of books for grandparents and grandchildren to share, as well as long-distance and do-together crafts for all ages.
- Grandboomers A site for babyboomers who are now grandparents, helping you in your new role in the family.
- Keeping Grandkids Safe A look at the all-important issue of safe sleep for infants, and how the guidelines have changed since today's baby boomers were "just parents."
- Grand Magazine: Community A national, print magazine for grandparents. Community includes chat, photo gallery and message boards.
- National Association of Foster Grandparent Program Directors Professional membership organization advocating for foster grandparent programs. Offers history, membership and mission.
- The Grandmother Study: Intergenerational Caregiving to Youth Examines the health status of grandmothers and the impact of grandmothers on their families. Offers description of study and timeline.
- The Legacy Project Offers books, research, and workshops on grandparenting, intergenerational relationships, literacy education, and science education. Includes grandparenting tips and book excerpts.
- Grandparents.com Articles about health, finances, leisure activities, food, and grandkids, and information about membership in the American Grandparents Association.
Grandparents and Books
Like books and kids? Be a library grandparent. Los Angeles Public Library describes their program and includes an application form.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 06:49:35 CET (http://www.lapl.org/get-involved/volunteer)