Sites providing information about controlling damage in the home garden by animals, insects, or plant diseases.
Related categories 8
Loading new listings for you to review...
- PestFacts.org Information by RISE, an association of specialty pesticide and fertilizer producers. Articles, news, FAQs and links to other resources.
- Purdue University Extension Provides identification of pests and problems associated with plants. Services extended to businesses and individuals throughout Indiana and the US.
- Vole Control Sells a Bait Station System also provides useful information on voles, their habits, habitat, and life cycle, identification, and help locating their burrows.
- The Extension Toxicology Network (Extoxnet) A collaborative effort of several US universities collecting pesticide information profiles, toxicology information briefs, and other factsheets and newsletters.
- Sustainable Gardening Tips: Garden Snake Information about keeping snakes out of the garden, and accounts of pet dogs and cats encountering snakes.
- Wildlife Damage Management University of Nebraska organization offers information on identification and control of mammal, bird, and reptile pests, a business registry of wildlife services, and links to other university resources.
- The Mole Man Professional mole trapper provides information on mole behavior, ecology, and control. Illustrated articles, FAQ, listing of several other US trappers by state.
- Garden Guides Information on the characteristics of some of the most troublesome garden pests and how to get rid of them.
- Featured Creatures Large collection of information sheets on insects, arachnids, and nematodes of importance to Florida residents, arranged by common name, scientific name, and crop or habitat.
- OutwitCritters A site about critters that may invade your space. Information on their diet, habitat, interesting facts and evidence of intrusion.
- Penn State University: Plant Pathology Fact Sheets Collection of information sheets about diseases affecting herbaceous and woody ornamental plants in the Northeastern U.S.