Soil is a general term which refers to the earth that plants grow in. This category lists sites providing information and advice to home gardeners on the topics of soil, potting mixtures, and additives.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Vermiculite.com One-page site giving suggestions on where to purchase vermiculite in the United States, along with some uses and properties of vermiculite.
- Improve Your Garden Soil Covers a wide range of garden soil topics, including soil types, pH, nutrients, testing, composting and fertilizers.
- The Schundler Company Collection of articles and resources about the horticultural uses of perlite and vermiculite.
- Improving Soil Oregon horticulturalist offers information on soil components, pH, testing methods, and nutrients, and means of improving it by using amendments and improving drainage and aeration.
- Do It Yourself.com: Fertilizer, Compost, and Soil Series of projects, articles, and tips on fertilizing, composting, and nutrient management.
Colorado PlanTalk: Iron Chlorosis
Explains how iron deficiency affects trees and plants, with links to more detailed information.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 09:07:28 CET (http://planttalk.colostate.edu)