This category is intended for sites which offer tips and advice for the use of tools and equipment that are commonly used for home improvement projects. This includes proper technique, safety measures, and instructions for care and maintenance of tools. This category does not include sites which sell goods and services online (Shopping: Home and Garden), sites for businesses that design or manufacture products (Business: Industries: Construction and Maintenance), or sites offering advice for purchasing decisions (Home: Consumer Information).
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Toolmanmike's Woodworking Shop: The Basic Tools of Home Repair Advice and suggested list of tools to include in a basic home repair kit. Includes photographs.
- DeWalt Industrial Tools and Accessories Tool use and tips, service centers, products, event calendar, and warranty information.
- Old House Restoration Extensive list of tools and articles for renovating old houses.
- Briggstips Service and repair tips for Briggs and Stratton small engines fitted to lawnmowers and many other items of powered equipment.
- Fine Homebuilding Magazine Articles on using a variety of tools including circular saws, nail guns, and a skid-tier loader.
How Stuff Works: Inside an Electric Screwdriver
Photographic tour inside an electric screwdriver, with explanations of how different components work.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 09:27:10 CET (http://home.howstuffworks.com/inside-sd.htm)
Projects, product guide, tool use and tips, service centers, products, event calendar, clubs, and warranty information.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 09:27:11 CET (http://www.sears.com/shc/s/home_10153_12605)
How Stuff Works: How Nail Guns Work
Full-color animations showing how pneumatic, solenoid-powered, electric-powered, and combustion nail gun technologies launch nails. Also includes safety information.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 09:27:15 CET (http://home.howstuffworks.com/nail-gun.htm)