This category lists art-related sites appropriate for children and teenagers. It includes sites that are designed to help young people increase their appreciation for the arts, expand their knowledge of the arts, and develop their own artistic abilities.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- HaringKids.Com Interactive activities designed to inspire a love of learning and art.
- Web Gallery of Art Virtual museum of European painting and sculpture of the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque periods (1100-1800). With commentaries on pictures, biographies of artists, and guided tours.
- Notebook Offers visual arts and art history references and resources.
- Fairy Godmother Wishes and stories about how to make ordinary moments magical.
- BlackDog Kids free on-line games, puzzles, mazes, screen savers, stories, postcards, and holiday fun.
- Chateau Meddybemps You'll meet amusing characters, try some fun learning activities, read original stories, and encounter some pretty humorous ideas.
- Funology Offers lots of fun, creative activities, games, jokes, and trivia.
- The White Boxer Chronicles The photographic adventures of two real white boxers, Charles-Clyde and Mavis. Includes holiday fun, projects, coloring pages, calendar, and boxer cartoons.
- Kids Who Care An international performing arts organization that provides training in theatre, dance, music, and art. Site includes information on classes, camps, and touring company.
- National Gallery of Art NGAkids Includes interactive discussions of paintings and sculpture in the National Gallery of Art, educational activities, and an animated musical story.
- The Zinglers Offers stories, music, color pages, and online activities.
- Creative Art Space for Kids Features children's art work from CASK, children's art exhibitions, and art classes.
- Arts Alive The National Arts Centre of Canada presents music, dance, and English and French theatre. In English and French.
- KidsWorld Games and a coloring page based on works of art.
- Blast A BBC initiative encouraging 13-19 year olds throughout the UK to get involved in dance, film, art and music.
- Mount Spressmore - CYKE Provides a playground for kids where they can find art galleries and submit works of art that will be added to the "Art Cave."
- American Folklife Center's Collections and Special Presentations An amazing collection of folk music, stories, photographs, and traditional artwork from across America.
- KidsPsych Games and activities, offers a maze, online coloring and games, fun with shapes, I Spy, plus cute animations and sounds.
- Women Artists in Canada Works of women artists in diverse media, plus biographical information about the artists, essays, and a bibliography.
- Aol. Kids Creative Games Online coloring, designing, drawing, music and fashion games.
- ArtisanCam Combines interactive activities with games, workshops and video footage of artists at work.
- Artissimo Simple games and a gallery of art and stories created at the Artissimo kiosk in the National Gallery of Canada.
- Get to Know Nature art contest for youth (kindergarten - grade 12) to go outside (or to a zoo, aquarium, or museum), and then to share their experience with the world by creating an original work of art, photography, or writing.
- KidLit Allows kids to share their original artwork and writings online.
Other languages 26
- Català (Catalan)
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional (Chinese)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Deutsch (German)
- Dutch (Nederlands)