Offers information and software solutions that will help protect children while they navigate through the World Wide Web. This category supports and expands on the Internet safety advice offered by editors of the Kids and Teens directory: Internet Safety for Young Kids. Internet Safety for Kids. Internet Safety for Teens. Internet Safety for Parents.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Online Guardians Provides free help, information and training to the public and to law enforcement agencies worldwide.
- Cyberbullying.ca Discusses recognition and prevention of intimidation by email, IM, web sites and other Internet or high-technology media.
- Cyberbullying An interactive flash guide that describes bullying by text messaging, email, websites, and how to defend against it. Also includes a non-flash version.
- SafeTeens Provides information about staying safe online. Includes articles about protecting your privacy, and links to other online safety resources.
- ZooBuh! Email service for families, with a range of parental control features.
- Think U Know Get the inside information on staying safe while having fun online, with games and useful links. Remember, people online might not be who they say they are.
- Kid Safety on the Internet Professor Pixel gives tips to kids on "how to be net-safe."
- Family Contract for Online Safety From SafeKids.com, kids and their parents can read this and then print out a copy and sign it so the whole family knows how to be safe on the Internet.
- MissingKids.com Provides children with an Internet safety quiz and answers.
- KidsCom Jr. Games and tips for Internet safety and good manners.
- NetSmartz Kids An interactive way of teaching young people how to recognize dangers and increase self-confidence whenever they go online. Includes games, puzzles, quizzes, and free downloads.
- NSTeens Uses comics and videos to explain how to use the Internet safely and avoid cyber-bullies and predators.
- Safety Land Help Captain Broadband fight the nasty character by learning about safety and security while surfing the Web.
- That's Not Cool Offers teens resources to help them draw their own digital line when confronted with issues such as being pressured to send nude pics, over texting and partners breaking into their social network accounts.
- Zilladog.com Free parent password protected email service just for kids. ZillaMail is spam free. Features include a home page for kids with games, movie trailers and links to parent approved websites.
- Cybersmart Kids Designed to help children and whole families find out how to be cybersmart and use the Internet safely.
- Internet Super Heroes This website will teach you about Cyberbullying and provide options for getting help.
- CyberQuoll Teaches to follow along with the eager twins on six fun adventures as they learn how to use the Internet safely. They help explain topics such as safe searches, chatting and user names, privacy, acceptable photos to upload, netiquette and tips to avoid being tricked by email and online.
- KidsCom's Internet Safety Game Kids learn how to stay safe and have good manners while on-line.
- Zoe and Molly Online Read a comic and answer a quiz about staying safe online, then build a character and write your own ending to the story.
- Paws Explore - Safer Internet Searching Paws Explore uses Google's Safe Search technology to power the results while also offering a free safety tips poster.
- Zoodles A fun, simple and free way for kids, ages 2 - 8, to safely access the Web.
- Roar Educate Interactive learning games & resources about cyber-safety, online security and digital citizenship, for children and young people (K-10), teachers and parents
- Zui entertainment website Zui is a safe place for children to play games, view movie trailers and videos, listen to music and get sport highlights. They can also earn points.
- Elmer The Safety Elephant Find some rules on staying safe on the Internet. Includes a poem with a coloring page.
- PBS Kids: Get your Web License Answer all 10 questions about surfing the Internet correctly and you may print yourself a web license.
- Childnet International Find tips to stay safe online.
- Bad Guy Patrol Spot a bad guy on the Internet by playing four fun games. Complete four games and receive a flag. Collect all four flags and get a certificate.
- Disney Safe Surfing Teaches lessons about online safety using popular Disney characters. Join Mickey and the gang for adventure, fun, and online awareness tips.
- Online Safety Tips For Kids Find ways to stay safe on the Internet. From Walt Disney Company.
- TeensHealth Offers Internet safety tips for teens.
- Safe Cyberspace Surfing Offers Internet safety tips including information on how to keep your personal information private.
- TOUCH Cyber Wellness Promotes Internet safety, responsibility, and the development of healthy online communities.