The Directories category is for... directories! A directory is a site that has a comprehensive collection of links divided into a logical, and useful, set of categories. Link pages do not qualify as directories and will not be listed here.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Kids-Korner.com Kid-friendly search engine with other community features for kids.
- KidsClick! Annotated searchable directory of websites created for kids by librarians. Searchable by subject, reading level and degree of picture content.
- KidSites.com A guide to the best in web sites for kids.
- Teach the Children Well A large collection of educational links selected by a teacher for elementary students.
- World Wide School Large collection of online texts and classic works grouped by topic. Also features free online courses.
- CyberSleuth Kids A comprehensive educational search engine, directory and homework helper for the K-12 student. A virtual library and reference tool providing easy access to thousands of safe subject-specific sites.
- Student Search Center Allows students and teachers alike to search for web sites on various topics. All sites are strictly reviewed for youth safety.
- HomeworkSpot Directory of sites covering school subjects from kindergarten to high school.
- Letter Lane A street where the houses are shaped like alphabet letters. Click on a letter house for fun and educational links that start with that letter.
- MIKids.com Holidays and special days as well as games, puzzles, Advent calendar, pictures to color. Lots of research links for kids K-6, and for teachers and parents too.
- Children Canada Searchable collection of kid-safe links organized by category.
- Virtual Middle School Library Directory provides links to resources for students.
- Awesome Library Online resources including the top 5 percent in education. Separate entry pages for teachers, kids, teens, parents, and librarians. Includes a search engine.
- Kid's Online Resources Online directory of resource links to education, homework help, entertainment, games, music, Internet safety.
- KidsKonnect Includes links to fun games and educational articles on many different topics. Categories are alphabetized for easy selection.
- Only 4 U kids Portal for kids. Provides free email, wallpaper downloads, factual articles, and a story section.
- Science Gates A K-12 science and technology gateway indexed by subject including links, encyclopedias, dictionaries and glossaries.
- Kid Info: Homework Help Directory of kid-friendly sites for homework help, reference resources, fun and games, and search engines.
- Kindersite Project Offers links to graded and searchable games, songs and stories for the 2 to 6 yr group.
- Kid-Friendly Search Banner links to kid friendly sites organized by subject area. High U.S. concentration in the Social Studies area.
- Search-22 - Kids Search Engines Searches some well known student resources and directories for kids and teens.
- Children's Book Sequels Find links to the next book in a favorite series by visiting the author's website.
- Internet Schoolhouse A collection of educational Internet resources.
- Iowa City Public Library: KidSpace Links to reading, science, homework, games, and fun for kids.
- Discovery Education Help with Homework More than 625 links to educational sites appropriate for homework help.
- Internet Search Engines for Kids Kids can search the major search engines from one page. There are links to web directories designed for kids.
- Library of Congress: For Kids and Families Presents resources from history, music, arts, language, and science.
- ipl2: Kidspace Features a searchable, subject-categorized directory of authoritative websites; links to online texts, newspapers, and magazines.
- ipl2: For Teens Homework help by subject, tools for writing research papers, and a form for asking a reference question, as well as fun stuff including humor, trivia, a poetry wiki, urban legends, and a graphic novels guide.
- SA Kids on the GO Portal for all your kids shopping, parties, venues, kids services, family accommodation, events, and family fun.
- Kids' Webrary From the Morton Grove Public Library. Directory with selected fun and interesting links and lists of great books classified by a diversity of topics.
- Great Web Sites for Kids Internet guide of child-safe sites selected by a committee of the American Library Association. Offers links to information about animals, history, literature, the arts, science and social science.
- Kids.gov The U.S. government's portal site that provides a gateway to hundreds of Federal and other websites for use by kids and teens.
- Multnomah County Library Homework Center Links to web sites and pages that concentrate on K-12 homework-related subjects. Web resources included are reviewed by librarians.
- Explorations 4 Kids Directory Web sites to teach kids stuff in a fun way. Collected by a home schooling parent.
- Time Out New York Kids Read about events, from restaurants to art, that are fun for parents and kids alike.
- Dewey Browse Contains web sites classified by the Dewey Decimal Classification System for K-12 students.
- Iowa City Public Library: Teens Offers links to information on books and writing, events, homework, entertainment, and teen life for grades 7 to 12.