The Health category features information and activities to help kids and teens learn about physical and emotional health, including safety, fitness, and healthy lifestyles.
There are subcategories for emotional health, dental health, specific conditions and diseases, first aid, and nutrition.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Doctor Secrets: Everything Doctors Know in Plain English Simple text and cartoons answer questions about everything from what causes acne to why doctors write so poorly.
- Land of Cyke Learn about feelings and how your body works through fun games and interactive Flash movies.
- Sleep for Kids Learn about what happens while we sleep, play fun games, and keep a sleep record. Explains about dreams, and why sleep is important.
- Child and Youth Health: Kids' Health Learn how the body works, eating a balanced diet, handling feelings and keeping safe. Play games and puzzles.
- LearntobeHealthy.org Play games and learn about dental health, eating healthy, the five senses, and how tobacco hurts the body.
- KidsHealth Health, fitness, food, drugs, alcohol, disease, infection, safety, sexual health, and mental health are covered here.
- Pediatric Oncall: Kids Corner Dr. Pedi tells all about the human body, its functioning and human body trivia.
- We are Talking: Teen Health Covers information on teen issues including healthy relationships, skin care, dealing with depression and eating disorders. Has an "Ask an Expert" area to ask a question of the medical staff.
- Hair Growth Rate Explains why arm hair stays short, but hair on the head grows long. Includes how animals shed and change the color of their fur.
- BAM Body and Mind Learn about fitness, food and nutrition, exercise, disease, and safety. Take a quiz, play a game, or create a fitness calendar.
- Meet Sidney the Kidney Tells what happens in a kidney transplant, talks about the wait to have one, and what happens afterwards.
- Walk in My Shoes Learn what it feels like to be older and what happens to our bodies as we age.
- KidsHealth Has doctor-approved articles, animations, games, and resources to help kids learn more about their bodies and stay healthy.
Other languages 21
- Català (Catalan)
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional (Chinese)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Deutsch (German)