This category lists sites created for kids and teens under the age of 18 that provide information about people and society.
Personal homepages created by kids are located in Kids_and_Teens/Society_and_People/Personal_Homepages.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Kids on the Net Writings by and for kids around the world. A web site that looks at life online and offline through children's eyes. With exciting collaborative writing projects for ages 6-15.
- Children of Bangalore A collection of writings from children of Sophia High School, Bangalore, India.
- PBS Miss America Paints a vivid picture of an institution that has come to reveal much about a changing nation. Includes photographs, timeline, and notes for teachers.
- WKCD - What Kids Can Do Provides examples of young people working with adults in their schools and communities on the real-world issues that concern them most.
- World’s Children’s Prize for the Rights of the Child An international effort to improve the lives of children everywhere. Find out how schools and individuals around the world can join together, hear the stories of children who have been slaves or refugees, and vote for different awards. Available in eight languages.
Other languages 27
- Català (Catalan)
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional (Chinese)
- Cymraeg (Welsh)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Deutsch (German)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- Persian (Farsi)
- Polski (Polish)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Română (Romanian)