This category is for sites that are for the use of kids and teens relating to community service organizations.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- TeenPact Online Provides information about Christian group which equips teens to become leaders in politics, society, and citizenship.
- Glories HATS Project Builds communities by organizing youths to create and distribute free Glories Hats to children suffering from serious illness and cancer.
- International Award for Young People Called in some countries the Duke of Edinburgh's Award, the award is a journey of personal discovery and adventure for young people.
- Volunteers of America - New Orleans Touching lives and offering support and fellowship to the youth of the Crescent City.
- Niagara Police Athletic League A not-for-profit organization which aims toward the benefit of youth in society.
- ASHA - MIT Aim of the group has been to mobilize the substantial local Indian community to collectively support and provide financial assistance to grassroots level educational movements in India.
- Send My Friend to School Find out how to help kids in less developed countries get an education. Includes real life stories, video clips and fact sheets. Part of the Global Campaign for Education.
- The National Association of Peer Program Professionals Assists schools and agencies in meeting the developmental needs of young adolescents through training, program development, research, advocacy and information sharing.
- Search And Rescue Dogs Hunter the dog explains how he was chosen and trained to be part of a team, with pictures of dogs at work with their handlers, and a description of a real rescue. Also includes advice to keep children safe in the woods.
- Stretch-A-Family An adolescent fostering and community placement agency and residential care provider for 12 - 18 year old homeless adolescents. Based in Sydney, Australia.
- Educate A non-profit organization run by students that provides for the well-being and education of refugees in Uganda and Rwanda. The group is expanding to include programs in Haiti and other African nations.
- The Duke of Edinburgh's Award Information about the awards program and how to become involved in a community service project in the United Kingdom or Ireland.
- Kids are Heroes Devoted to inspiring kids to become involved in their communities. Includes ways to help and feature stories.
- Hills District P.C.Y.C. Community-based organization that focuses on youth development through a range of activities including Judo and choir for all ages. Includes information on volunteers and staff, activities, and contacts.
- Brookfield Zoo: Volunteer Opportunities Includes information about the zoo's volunteer programs, memberships, and donations.
- March of Dimes: High School Students Covers ways that teens can participate to raise awareness and funds. Find questions and answers and information about the Chain Reaction student group.