This category is for sites about television programs aimed at a pre-school audience (typically children up to the age of 5, although there will naturally be some overlap with the 6-7 year age group). Sites will often be visually based and of a type which pre-school children can use with a minimum of adult assistance. Sites which require reading skills or other kind of adult assistance may be appropriate here IF the pre-school child is still the intended audience, and if the site contains games, activities or information specifically for this age group. Sites aimed at parents, teachers or care-givers are not appropriate and will not be listed here.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Arthur Site is organized into pages hosted by the characters, each with features that encourage kids to read and write.
- Caillou Learn to count, play on a magical keyboard, sing songs, and play all sorts of fun games.
- Between the Lions Interactive games, stories, and printable character activities. Music clips, books, and tips for parents.
- Cubeez Learn to count, play with Dink, Bozz, Doody and Tizzy.
- Ripley and Scuff Join Ripley and Scuff as they visit towns and schools. Make and do section, with music and episode guide.
- Oswald and Friends Official site includes matching game, downloadable wallpapers, coloring pages, and program schedule.
- BBC CBeebies Home of the BBC's own pre-school channel. Activities, games, stories and individual program areas.
- Ribert and Robert's WonderWorld Fun with password diploma's, coloring, games, art lessons, and images from the show.
- Angelina Ballerina Meet Angelina Ballerina and all her friends. Play a memory game, print coloring pages, and send animated ecards.
- Fireman Sam Games, stories, character information and fire safety advice from Sam and his Pontypandy friends. [In English and Welsh.]
- Smile of A Child TV Watch scheduled TV shows online, play games or color various books.
- Treehouse Games, artwork, music and broadcast schedule.
- Tiny Pop Join the Tiny Pop cheeky monkeys for fun games. Find downloads, games, TV guide, video clips, cartoons, birthday messages, competitions and photo galleries.
- Cartoonito Play free games, watch videos, learn foreign languages, and sing along with Cartoonito Karaoke.
- This is Emily Yeung Has games and activities for pre-schoolers, TV episode guide, and Emily's answering various questions.
- Polkaroo's Awsome ABCs Sing-along and learn about the alphabet.
- BBC CBeebies Australia Information about shows including the Teletubbies, Tweenies and I Can Cook.
- Petals Five little fairies live in the woods, from ABC (Australia). Watch a slide show, print off colours or play a game.
- Bananas in Pyjamas B1 and B2 from the television show present games, recipes, an audio story, coloring, and photographs.
- ABC's Play School The Australian Broadcasting Corporation's playschool is full of games and friends.
- Paddington Bear Find out about Paddington Bear on tv and in books, download a screensaver, and send postcards.