Libraries are physical or virtual places where users can find selected and categorized collections of information resources, and help in finding and using those collections.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- KidsReads Features information about children's literature including book reviews, reading lists and author interviews. Kids can learn about new titles, participate in contests and play literary games and trivia.
- StoryPlace: The Children's Digital Library Listen to interactive children's stories, play with on-line activities, print out take-home activities, reading list and more. In English and Spanish.
- Internet Public Library TeenSpace Homework help by subject, tools for writing research papers, and a form for asking a reference question, as well as fun stuff including humor, trivia, a poetry wiki, urban legends, and a graphic novels guide.
- LibrarySpot.com Directory of web sites, arranged by type of library.
- Guide to Library Research Offers tips for choosing a topic, finding background information, selecting and evaluating resources, searching for information, and citing sources. From Duke University Libraries.
- International Children's Digital Library Free access to high-quality digital books from around the world. Browse by age, genre, book length, character types, or even the color of a book's cover.
- Book Adventure A motivational reading program that allows you to search for books, create book lists and take quizzes on books you have read.
- Lib-web-cats A global directory of library home pages. Search by location, address, and size of collection.
- SlimeKids: School Library Media Kids Provides students with access to educational tools and literacy-related resources such as language arts games, book trailers, book reviews, search engines, author websites and reference works.