This category contains advice for teenagers, ranging from the ages of 11-19. Do think carefully and use your own judgement. It can be hard to determine the qualifications of those offering advice over the Internet. Please be careful not to reveal identifying personal information when requesting advice.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- About Teen Advice Get advice through a chat room, forums, email, and useful articles.
- Modern Teen Website where teenagers can get advice from advisors or articles.
- Teenhelp.org Peer-to-peer support network for teens, including forums, live chat, and articles on diverse topics including friendship, school, sexuality, suicide, job-hunting, and smoking.
- Coffeerooms' Ask Ms X Offers a friendly ear and some useful advice. Ask Ms X any question about being a teenager.
- Teen Probs A center with a main message board featuring a large variety of topics.
- HelpingTeens.org Peer-to-peer support network for teens, including support groups forums, live chat, and articles on diverse topics including friendship, school, sexuality, eating disorders, bullies, and smoking.
- Reach Out Internet site to help young people get through tough times. Contains inspiring stories, interactive gallery, and advice on teen issues.
- National Youth Agency: Youth Information Includes articles about topics in the field of family, traveling, education, and relationships.