This category contains resources specifically for and about Teen Life as relates to Girls. Includes groups, clubs, societies, email lists, magazines, e-zines, forums, and chat sites.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Engineer Girl Highlights opportunities for girls in engineering careers. Includes links, profiles of women engineers, and interactive features.
- Girls Inc. Promotes a girls right to be herself. Offers articles, club news, games, advice, and information.
- BeingGirl UK A community for young girls and teenagers where they can express their feelings about health issues and get answers to questions.
- We R Gurlz Offers advice about boys, growing up, and make-up.
- SmartGirl A place for teen girls to share thoughts and ideas.
- Totally No Way Offers a few skin and hair care tips, a newsletter, and amateur advice from Nina. Submissions accepted of original stories and local school fashion trends.
- Zoey's Room Girls learning more about technology through interactive website, camping and club opportunities, message board, fashion tips, e-pals, and current issues.
- What's Her Face Create a music video, browse the doll mall, play interactive games, find fashion advice, share stories, or join the club.
- Girls For A Change Empowers girls and young women of Silicon Valley to lead social change to create solutions to problems in their communities by providing resources and training. Includes organizations goals, events, and volunteering information.
- Alpha Zeta Pi An on-line sorority for teen girls offering message boards, newsletters, and chats.
- VivaGurls Features fashion, advice, chat, links, and a guestbook.
- Teen Scene Explores various aspects of being a girl, including interest in beauty, boys, fashion, and stars.
- Center for Young Women's Health Provides education, clinical care, research, and health care information for adolescent girls and young women.
- Go-Girl Presents information for teen girls social and academic lifestyles with beauty, fashion, fitness, play, and study tips.
- BeingGirl Advice for teenage girls on personal care and related topics.
- GirlSense Create fashion boutiques, enjoy dress up games, get an online makeover, or share your interests with other girls.
- Miss O & Friends Managed by girls, includes fashion dress-up and other games, pop culture quizzes, prizes, and creative activities.
- Home - Beacon Street Girls Includes games, fun, and books for preteen girls.
- Girls in America - ITVS From rugby fields to beauty pageant runaways, teenage girls tell their own stories about what its like growing up female in America today.
- Girls Go Tech Encourages girls to become interested in math, science, and technology. Also contains games, careers information, and other resources.
- Godly Girls For God A Christian site for girls who love the Lord and want to serve Him!