Sites about runaways, why the run away, and groups that exist to help them.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- National Runaway Safeline Offers a confidential toll-free hotline and online crisis services for runaway teens, homeless youth and at-risk youth and their parents, 24 hours a day.
- Runaway Lives Forum for runaways and their family members to share their experiences through writings or images.
- The Runaway Game Choose-your-own-adventure style novel with 20 different endings to help teenagers understand the realities of life as a runaway.
- Cocoon House for Teens Serves homeless and at risk youth in Snohomish County, WA.
- Homeless Runaways The top 10 reasons why young teenagers run away. Offers advice on what to do if you are thinking about running away including phone numbers of who to call for help.
- Project Safe Place Offers a youth outreach program that makes immediate help available to teens any time of day or night.
- Walker's Point Youth and Family Center Provides crisis hotline, peer counselors, service, and shelter information. Located in Milwaukee Wisconsin.