This category lists sites created for kids and teens under the age of 18 that provide information about families and all aspects of family life.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Bursting the Bubble Explains how teens can identify violence and abuse within the family, and what can be done to help. Includes FAQ, personal stories, legal advice, and lists of services in Australia.
- Family and Youth Services Bureau (FYSB) Offers resources on issues related to young people and families. Includes information on the Federal Runaway and Homeless Youth Program, materials on positive youth development, and links to resources for young people and parents.
- Why Do I Fight With My Parents So Much? Short article explains why teens who are developing their own identities may find themselves at odds with their parents so often.
- Things to Expect When Your Mom Is Pregnant It's normal for a kid to have happy and sad feelings about having a new brother or sister. Read this article to find out what else to expect after your mom says she's pregnant.
- Kids With Single or Working Parents Explores what it's like to have single or working parents and how to deal with some of the challenges.
- Facts on Foster Families Explains what a foster family is, why kids live with them, and what happens afterwards.
- Talking to Your Parents - or Other Adults Whether it's an everyday issue like schoolwork or an emergency situation, communicating with parents and other adults can be helpful. This article explores the benefits of talking things over and explains how to deal with communication breakdown.
- Coping With an Alcoholic Parent Explores why parents drink too much, how it harms their families, and what children can do to help.