News: Colleges and Universities is for news media produced by institutions of higher education and their students, covering news, events and opinion on campus and beyond; it also includes organizations and services related to their production. These can include newspapers, magazines, e-zines, TV and radio stations, news services and professional and educational groups.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Collegiate Network Network of conservative alternative student newspapers and magazines. Description of member services, alumni information, and links to member publications.
- Associated Collegiate Press Organization offering critiques, educational opportunities and resources, including the online newsletter Trends in College Media.
- College Media Association Membership information, documents, publications, events, job listings and teaching resources.
- College Newspaper Business and Advertising Managers, Inc. Organization for students and advisers. Information on how to join, benefits, news, conferences and contests.
- Society for Collegiate Journalists Honorary society for college journalists and advisors. Includes activities, awards, chapters, events and handbook.