Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The Usually Useful Internet Guide for Journalists Academic thesis about the usage patterns and information needs of journalists who are using the Internet.
- The Poynter Institute School for journalists, future journalists, and teachers of journalism, with a resource center, many links and information about its seminars in Florida (USA).
- Purdue University Writing Lab Collection of handouts on all aspects of writing, from spelling to plagiarism, plus grammar exercises with answer keys, job search workshop, and survival tactics for professional writers.
- Radio Connection A training network of over 15,000 industry members who own and operate major recording studios, record companies, radio and TV stations.
- Center for Environmental Journalism Student guide, fellowships, archives, resources. [University of Colorado].
- Central Michigan University - Journalism The journalism department offers a variety of programs to prepare students for a journalism career: Photojournalism, News Editorial, Advertising and Public Relations.
- College of Journalism and Communications - University of Florida - Home Page The college has four departments - Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism, and Telecommunication - and offers sequences in the following areas: advertising, public relations, technical communication, journalism (reporting, editing, magazines and photojournalism), and telecommunication (news, production and operations).
- Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media Teaches in the gathering, editing and presentation of information, and prepares students for a career in journalism.
- National Council for the Training of Journalists - UK Administers training to journalists, reporters and photographers for the UK newspaper industry.
- World Journalism Institute Exists to recruit, equip, place and encourage journalists who are Christians in the mainstream newsrooms of America. The institute holds college-level courses and weekend conferences in US media centers.
- Indiana University School of Journalism Undergraduate and graduate degrees in various streams of media communications. Program, course, faculty and staff, job placement information and workshops offered.
- The National Press Foundation Provides a wide variety of educational programs for journalists. Information about the foundation, the programs and the awards.
- Journalism4schools Offering journalism courses and related information.
- University of Central Lancashire - Department of Journalism Offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses, news, department, and faculty information.
- The Brechner Center for Freedom of Information Media law center at the University of Florida answers queries, explains issues relating to media law, offers speakers for meetings and classes, and assists in research.
- Maynard Institute: Programs Describes objectives for The Robert C. Maynard Institute for Journalism Education. An organization dedicated to training journalists of all ethnic and racial groups.
- Communication, Media and Journalism - Sheffield Hallam University Centre of postgraduate media education in the UK with two programmes, MA Screen Arts and Postgraduate Diploma Broadcast Journalism.
- Knight Digital Media Center Covers editorial best practices for citizen journalism and digital newsroom innovations. Seminars, weblogs, and how-to guides.
- LSE Media Policy Project Promoting media policy communication between academics, civil society, media professionals and policy makers.
- Philip Merrill College of Journalism Journalism school at the University of Maryland.
City University Department of Journalism
Web site of the Department of Journalism at City University, London. Links with information about its undergraduate and postgraduate courses on journalism, broadcast, and electronic publishing.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 10:53:15 CET (http://www.city.ac.uk/arts-social-sciences/journalism)
School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies - Cardiff University
The Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies (JOMEC) has teaching interests in journalism and other contemporary media, including international media, media technologies, media development, film, radio and television.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 10:53:17 CET (/journalism-media-cultural-studies?utm_source=linkfixer&utm_medium=redirect&utm_campaign=%2Fjomec)
UNC-Chapel Hill School of Journalism and Mass Communication
The official site of UNC-Chapel Hill's School of Journalism and Mass Communication contains application information, upcoming events, School news, course descriptions and other useful material.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 10:53:18 CET (http://mj.unc.edu/)
The University of Sheffield - Department of Journalism Studies.
The Department of Journalism was launched in 1994 and its web page provides information about undergraduate and postgraduate journalism courses in this university of England, in the county of South Yorkshire.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 10:53:26 CET (https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/journalism)
International Academy of Broadcasting
Offering a post-graduate program of studies leading to a Master's degree in Broadcasting. The IAB is also the organizer of international conferences, seminars and workshops. Located in Montreux, Switzerland.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 10:53:38 CET (http://www.iab.ch/joomla)
Online bachelor and master's degree programs and certificate programs in business communication, journalism, mass communication, media management and communications technology.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 10:53:48 CET (http://www.worldwidelearn.com/liberal-arts-humanities/communications-media/journalism/)
University of North Carolina at Pembroke Dept of Mass Communications
This liberal arts program offers concentrations in Journalism, Public Relations and Television Broadcasting.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 10:53:49 CET (http://www.uncp.edu/academics/colleges-schools-departments/departments/mass-communication)