This category collects web sites that deal primarily with issues within journalism, such as freedom of the press, protecting anonymous sources and the like. Subcategories list groups specifically concerned with minorities in journalism, First Amendment issues, and social activism.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The Daily Howler Covers the mistakes of the Washington press and pundits
- The Electronic Journalist The Society of Professional Journalists' online magazine covers issues of current and historical interest, such as prison access, libel, protecting sources, journalism education, and freedom of information. Also reports on SPJ activities and minutes of SPJ Board meetings.
- The Organization of News Ombudsmen The group focuses on maintaining high standards in the coverage of minorities, sex crimes, anonymous sources, invasion of privacy; plagiarism, conflicts of interest, and other ethical issues.
- International News Safety Institute Media safety network promoting the provision of safety training, materials and assistance to journalists and media staff. Mission statement and a list of supporting organisations.
- Nathan Ashby-Kuhlman Online news weblog about Web journalism and new online storytelling forms that critiques newspapers' Web sites.
- Pretrial publicity prevents fair trial Essay by US attorney Ronald B. Standler.
- News Blues TV News insiders dish the dirt on America's television newsrooms.(Subscription based.)
- Media Helping Media Help for media groups achieve independent financial sustainability in transition and post-conflict states. Discussion forum, articles, tutorials, job vacancies, and news feeds.
- Play the game A knowledge bank with articles on sport written by media professionals and leading experts. Prime focus on globalised sports and media coverage.
- Newspaper Death Watch Lists US metropolitan dailies that have closed since March 2007. Chronicling the decline of newspapers and the rebirth of journalism.
- Intellectual Property on the Net Scholarly paper examines the ethics of electronic publication.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property Stanford University guide to laws, issues and resources related to copyright and intellectual property. Includes FAQ.
FAIR - Extra!
Bimonthly magazine of media criticism.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 10:54:44 CET (http://fair.org/page/4/)