Photojournalism is the art of using photographs to tell a story about the world we live in with pictures and to enhance the message of text-based reporting.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- World Press Photo An independent, nonprofit organization based in The Netherlands supporting and promoting professional press photographers internationally. List of winners and information on its competitions, exhibitions, master classes and seminars.
- Moth house Committed to publishing a wide range of photographic and artistic work by emerging artists from Britain and abroad. Forthcoming events and exhibitions, forum, publications, sales and links.
- PhotoJournalism Running web log by Mark M. Hancock, staff photojournalist for The Dallas Morning News. Discusses topics about photojournalism, its demands, its joys and all the eccentricities associated with gathering images for the daily news.
- Photojournalism A collection of links to photojournalism resources; photojournalists' web sites and galleries; publications; and features from Fotophile.com.
- Utata: Tribal Photography A salon-style gathering of photographers sharing images, projects, ideas, and articles.
- British Press Photographers Association News, projects and list of members.
- Zoriah Photojournalism by freelance photographer Zoriah. Award winning photographic documentaries of crisis, war and disasters.
Photo Gallery highlighting the week's most significant news pictures and the best in photojournalism.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 11:06:32 CET (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/exposure)