Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- World Association of Community Broadcasters Represents international community-based broadcasters. [In English, French, Spanish].
- The European Broadcasting Union Professional association of national broadcasters that negotiates and advocates for interests of public broadcasters in Europe.
- National Association of Broadcasters News, position statements, research, information and resources from major industry organization of broadcasters.
- Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) Provides translations of Arabic, Persian, Urdu-Pashtu, and Turkish media, as well as original analysis of political, ideological, intellectual, social, cultural, and religious trends in the Middle East.
- Botswana Media Consultative Council (BMCC) A non-profit, non-government organization promoting the democratic development of multi-media in Botswana.
- Communications Workers of America Represents workers in telecommunications, printing and news media, public service, health care, and other industries.
- The Brechner Center A Freedom of Information center and source for media law developments at the College of Journalism and Communications, University of Florida.
- Federal Communications Bar Association An organization of attorneys and other professionals, involved in the development, interpretation and practice of communications law and policy.
- Consumer Project on Technology Advocates for the public interest in telecommunications and technology policies.
- The International Communications Forum Organisation dedicated to upholding high standards of ethics in the media
- Parents Television Council Acts to bring positive, family-oriented television programming to the U.S. entertainment industry. Organization information and news, individual action projects, and viewing recommendations.
- Silha Center for the Study of Media Ethics and Law Media research center affiliated with University of Minnesota.
- Rocky Mountain Media Watch News, information, research studies and other resources from advocacy organization that is highly critical of mainstream media.
- World Media Force Organization Mission statement, media news, tips for broadcasters, and membership information.
- Center for Rural Strategies Media production, consulting and planning on rural issues.
- Institute of Communication Ethics Promotes recognition of the role of ethics across the range of all communications.