Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- European Platform of Regulatory Authorities Providing a forum for discussion of issues spanning the European broadcasting regulatory authorities. Organization information, documents, and news. [French and English]
- National Telecommunications and Information Administration NTIA is the President's principal adviser on telecommunications and information policy.
- Federal Communications Commission The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulates interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite and cable. FCC website resources include Public Notices, News Releases, Orders, Notices of Proposed Rulemaking, FactSheets, databases, and audio recordings
- U.S. Copyright Office Home Page U.S. Copyright Office is an office of public record for copyright registration and deposit of copyright material.
- FindLaw: Legal Subjects: Communications Law Links to resources related to telecommunications law and policy.
- Access Reports Access Reports covers Freedom of Information Act and privacy issues. Website contains news summaries of material in paid publication, plus links and statutes.
- Information Infrastructure Task Force Information and resources from task force organized by the White House to articulate and implement the Administration's vision for the National Information Infrastructure (NII).