This category is for sites of businesses or individuals that provide flights purely for the pleasure of experiencing a particular aircraft type. These flights would normally be in aircraft that are not readily available to the general public. The aircraft available could include vintage, aerobatic, unusual, or military aircraft. The flights would tend to be of short duration and could include military manoeuvres and dogfighting.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Sky Coasters Offering aerobatic thrill rides in a Pitts S-2C or an Extra 300L.
- Biplane Rides Offers biplane rides and lessons. Description of available tours and rides, and history of the planes.
- Mile High Skyride Offering bi-plane, waterbird, hot air balloon, and glider rides. Also offers skydiving instruction.
- Bi-Plane Adventures, Inc. Specializes in vintage biplane aircraft rides. Details of flights and aircraft.
- Blue Ridge Biplane Rides Provides open-cockpit biplane rides. Details of the aircraft, pilot and suggested reading.
- Morey's West Coast Adventures A week long Instrument course with information about the adventure, about Field Morey, testimonials, history, applications and contacts.
- Waldo Wright's Flying Service Provides history and opportunity to experience flight in rare 1929 vintage open cockpit biplane.
- DC Aerobatics Aerobatic and emergency training in a Bellanca Super Decathlon.