This category is for publications covering recreational, hobbyist and enthusiast flying only. It is does not cover publications regarding commercial flight.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Aviation International News The news magazine of corporate/business aviation. Aviation International News is considered the industry's best read and most authoritative news publication.
- Aviation Week Aviation, defense and space news, jobs, and conferences.
- Air Age Company produces publications for aviation and radio-control model enthusiasts. Browse magazine profiles and subscription information.
- Airliner World A monthly magazine covering the global airliner scene
- Aviation Consumer The independent product test report of airplanes, aviation equipment and gear now available on-line.
- Aviation Today Aviation business intelligence.
- Business Air Today Designed primarily for the entrepreneur whose primary objective is to buy or sell a corporate jet or turbine aircraft.
- Classic Wings Downunder A high quality magazine, published bi-monthly, featuring classics and warbirds from Australia and New Zealand.
- Flight Journal Flight Journal is a relatively new monthly magazine created expressly to capture the vital spirit, the drama, the evolution of winged adventure.
- FLYER Magazine (UK) Covers all UK recreation airsports.
- Helicopters Canada's national helicopter magazine published quarterly. Site features: table of contents, cover story, editorial schedule, links, advertising and subscription information.
- Kitplanes The premier monthly periodical for people interested in the most dynamic segment of sport aviation: homebuilt airplanes, rotorcraft, ultralights and other special-interest, do-it-yourself flying machines.
- Pilot Getaways A bimonthly magazine dedicated to private pilot travel in the United States.
- Plane and Pilot A site reflecting the monthly magazine which is an information source for general aviation pilots flying piston-engine aircraft.
- Private Pilot Magazine Articles on new and used aircraft, columns, features, improving piloting skills and learning-to-fly specials.
- Scramble Magazine for aviation spotters and other aircraft enthusiasts, databases, aircraft inventories, bulletin, news on arrivals, deployments.
- SW Aviator Magazine SW Aviator is a flying magazine for pilots and aviation enthusiasts featuring destinations, reviews, up-to-date regional aviation events, and information about piloting in the Southwest US.
- Warbirds Magazine A special EAA publication featuring former military aircraft.
- Wings A bi-monthly magazine providing coverage of the Canadian aviation industry. Table of contents, cover story, editorial schedule, links, advertising and subscription information.
- Aero-News Network Online aviation news magazine and resource that has stories, databases, aero-columns, and aviation news updates.
- The Aviation News Center An online aviation news browsing facility.
- Defense Daily Network Provides breaking defense and aerospace news with special reports, PEDS and budget information.
- SpeedNews Weekly newsletter for the commercial and defense aviation industries that provides top news stories and information.
- Flight Lines Daily publication presenting the latest aviation and aerospace news in email or faxed format. Sample available.
- Pilot (UK) Information for pilots, students and enthusiasts, including pilot contacts and aircraft.
- In Flight USA A monthly tabloid featuring in depth aviation news, stories and photos about aircraft, new aviation products, list of aviation events and aircraft for sale.
A special EAA monthly publication featuring antique and classic aircraft, as well as historical pieces consisting of the recollections of those who were active during the heyday of these aircraft.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 17:26:13 CET (http://eaavintage.org/)
Ask the pilot
Patrick Smith's weekly column on aviation on salon.com.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 17:26:27 CET (http://www.salon.com/topics/p_smith)
Flight Training Magazine
Aviation's how-to, back-to-basics magazine for new pilots, their instructors and those who own and operate flight training schools.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 17:26:28 CET (https://www.aopa.org/training-and-safety)