Places where general aviation pilots (ie. individuals) can land their aircraft, as opposed to airports, where big commercial aircraft land.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Manchester / Barton - EGCB A tour of the ATC facilities, pictures of residents and visitors and a "how to fly in" guide.
- Dalles and Hood River Airports - USA DLS and 4S2 The Dalles and Hood River Airports provided full services for pilots and aircraft flying to the Columbia Gorge area. Airfield information and links to local resources.
- Gloucestershire - EGBJ A runway map and the local terms and conditions plus a little information about the local clubs and museum.
- Lydd - EGMD Detailed approach information and live weather along with lots of photographs of visitors.
- Eshott Airfield Flying Club Circuit maps and runway layouts for this PPR field which mixes light aircraft with microlights.
- Rochester - EGTO Details of the 2 grass strips available and the local facilities.
- Wellesbourne - EGBW Arrival information and a little airfield history along with a list of locally based aircraft and a photo gallery.
- Denham - EGLD The usual information along with a fascinating history of the airfield.
- Popham - EGHP News and events from this popular field along with photographs of some of the resident aircraft.
- Sywell - EGBK History, news and event listings from this 3 grass strip field.
- Brimpton - undesignated A little history of the field along with news and photographs of the current residents.
- Castle Kennedy Airfield General aviation facilities connecting Northern Ireland, Prestwick, Carlisle, Blackpool, and the Isle of Man. Includes its history as a RAF base, a map of runways, details of facilities, rules and a registration form.
- Hattiesburg- Bobby L. Chain Municipal - HBG Serves Hattiesburg and Camp Shelby. Location, services and facilities.
- Eddsfield - UK undesignated General information on this privately owned grass strip.
- Maypole Airfield - EGHB Approach and strip information, pictures, and details of the services available.
- Abandoned & Little-Known Airfields Paul Freeman's collected Information on vanished or abandoned airfields and little-known airfields with unusual histories. Over 1000 entries grouped by US state.
- Ludham Situated in Norfolk. Airfield Plate, information and history from World War 2.
- Pine Hollow Airport - 32OR General information on the private airstrip and area including photos, operating rules and contacts.
- Keflavik - BIKF An international airport in Iceland with pages for aviator's information and an aerdrome chart.
- Shoreham - EGKA Airport news and history along with plenty of information on the various services available.
- Compton Abbas Airfield - EGHA Information on services, events and location.
- Elmsett - EGST Airfield information, including arrival and departure details.