Laws and rules governing general aviation.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- SkyGuide The provider of civil and military air navigation services in Switzerland.
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Promotes understanding and security through cooperative aviation regulation.
- Federal Aviation Administration The FAA is primarily responsible for the advancement, safety and regulation of civil aviation, as well as overseeing the development of the air traffic control system and commercial space travel.
- Directorate General Civil Aviation [DGCA] India The DGCA is responsible for implementing, controlling, and supervising airworthiness standards, safety operations, crew training in India.
- The Irish Aviation Authority Regulates the safety standards of Irish civil aviation and provides air traffic management and aeronautical communications services in Irish controlled airspace.
- South African Civil Aviation Authority Regulates aviation in South Africa. Provides official information for the aviation industry.
- Minister's Delegates, Recreational Aviation Canadian organisation responsible for amateur built aircraft inspection and Certification.
- Airways New Zealand Providing air traffic control services for New Zealand and the Auckland Oceanic Flight Information Region.
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority CASA has the primary responsibility for the maintenance, enhancement and promotion of the safety of civil aviation in Australia.
- FAA Regulations Searchable database of FAR Code of U.S. Federal Regulations, current, historical and airworthiness directives.
- Romanian Civil Aeronautic Authority Romanian Civil Aviation regulatory body. Authorizations, airspace administration, licenses, aviation rules, and Romanian aviation data base.
- Carnival Booth Article describing an algorithm for defeating the FAA's Computer-Assisted Passenger Screening (CAPS) system. [First Monday]
- Joint Aviation Authorities Training Organisation An associated body of the European Civil Aviation Conference representing the civil aviation regulatory authorities of a number of European states.
Civil Aviation Authority (UK)
Responsible for safety and economic regulation of British aviation as well as consumer protection in commercial aviation.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 17:38:50 CET (/home/)
Information on the FAA and its functions. Includes details on traffic flow, safety, licenses and research functions.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 17:39:03 CET (http://people.howstuffworks.com/faa.htm)