Sites dealing with birding - the hobby of observing wild birds. Birding includes the activities of finding birds, identifying birds, counting birds, photographing birds, making lists of bird species, feeding backyard birds, observing bird behavior, reporting on bird sightings, reporting on bird-finding trips, and talking about birds.
Related categories 6
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Where Do You Want to Go Birding Today? Information about birds and birding worldwide. Endemic and specialty bird information for many countries; photographs and links to checklists and other resources.
- Fat Birder News, worldwide birding links, and reviews.
- BirdChat Quiz Stephane Moniotte's site with quiz birds, results of past quizzes, and photographs.
- Ocean Wanderers Seabird news, pelagic birding around the world, annotated lists of seabirds and marine mammals, photo gallery, photo quiz, list of identification articles, and links.
- Birding on the Net Recent messages of birding e-mail groups, rare bird alerts, artwork, checklists, news, and links.
- BirdingPal Worldwide list of contacts, grouped by location, who are willing to help travelling birdwatchers.
- International Migratory Bird Day Annual event held the second Saturday in May. Brief information about the event and online store.
- Bird Forum Forums for discussion of birds, birding, and bird photography worldwide. Includes photo gallery and trip reports.
- WorldTwitch Guide to finding rare birds around the world.
- Surfbirder A search engine for birds and birding.
- Surfbirds World birding news, identification and bird finding articles, photographs, sketches, and trip reports.
- Birding Site Guide Descriptions and bird lists for birding sites worldwide.
- Simply Birding Includes a forum, ID guides, birding venue information, maps, and an online shop.
- Bubo World bird listing database. Record lists for any location worldwide, share and compare lists with other users. Includes checklists, forum, FAQ, and photos.
- Xeno Canto A collection of bird songs from around the world. Includes a database of recordings, a forum, links, and FAQs.
- eBird Utilizing a real-time, online checklist program to maximize the utility and accessibility of the vast numbers of bird observations made each year by recreational and professional bird watchers. Developed by the Cornell Lab of Ornithology and the National Audubon Society. [English/French/Spanish]
- Wikipedia - Birdwatching Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article includes its history, activities, organizations, activities and economics.
- BirdNote Audio programming for public radio stations and online content to connect the ways and needs of birds to the lives of listeners, to educate and motivate people to care about the natural world. Each show is scheduled to coincide with the time of year when it’s possible to see or hear the featured bird.
- International Dawn Chorus Day Annual events organised by local bird and wildlife conservation groups, around the first Sunday in May. Includes events listing, news, and articles.
- Birding the World Don Roberson's detailed guide to birding in each of the world's biogeographic regions.
About.com - Birding/Wild Birds
Provides information and resources about the topic.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 17:52:07 CET (https://www.thespruce.com/birding-and-wild-birds-4127712)