Includes sites relating to sailing as a recreational and leisure pastime.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Noonsite Features essential information to sailors planning an offshore voyage including information on clearance formalities, visa requirements, fees, weather, special events and other facts needed by visiting sailors. Also listed are repair facilities and marine and shore services.
- Guide to Sailing and Cruising Stories Collection of personal accounts by sail and motor boat cruisers.
- Sailing Info Centre Sailing and yachting articles to help you sail your yacht or sailboat faster and safer. All kinds of sailing tips and hints, with a slight bias towards dinghy and centreboard sailing.
- Searoom Lists boating-related articles and cruising logs by experienced blue-water sailors and industry experts. Includes on-board recipes, news articles, events, forum and photographs.
- Victoria 18 Sailboat Forum Victoria 16, 17, 18 and McVay Minuet and Bluenose support forum. Repairs, for sale, history and technical data.
- SailOnLine Insights and chartering tips for charterers and charter boat buyers and owners. Gives advice on how to charter at a discount, provides authentic cruising logs, a free section to buy/sell unused owner's time, and related links.
- Allexperts Sailing Volunteer experts answer your questions about seamanship, navigation, sailing, and trip planning.
- The Daily Sail Competitive sailor's guide to weather, regattas, and resources on the web including news and race results.
Resource of sailing articles and links.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 18:55:30 CET (https://www.thoughtco.com/sailing-4132678)
Results, news, statistics, chat, and live video of the annual regatta at Cowes, UK.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 18:55:52 CET (http://www.cowesweek.co.uk/)