Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- National Women's Sailing Association Events, activities, and resources to help women learn sailing or enhance their nautical skills and meet fellow female sailors.
- Oregon Women's Sailing Association Not-for-profit organization promoting and facilitating women's participation in sailboat cruising and racing in Oregon and southwest Washington.
- HERIZEN Sailing for Women Inc. Offers sailing instruction, seminars, retreats, and adventure programs for women in the Gulf Islands, Canada and the British Virgin Islands. Includes a captain's profile, course descriptions and schedules, articles, photos, and an archived newsletter. Located in Nanaimo, BC.
- Girls for Sail RYA sailing courses for women of all ages and sailing ability. Atlantic Ocean sailing and Caribbean holidays.
- Helmswoman Sailing ISPA certified sail instruction for women by women, empowering them to sail with confidence, achieve certification, enhance sailing skills, and enjoy sailing safely.
- Sail Away Girl Tales from one woman's dream to sail around the world and to write a cookbook. Blog about sailing.
- Women and Cruising Advice, resources, and support for women considering or currently enjoying cruising or liveaboard sailing life.
- Women Under Sail Maine-based sailing school for women interested in understanding all aspects of liveaboard sailing.
- Her Ladyship Sailing Women sailing courses in Annapolis, the Florida Keys, the Bahamas. the Virgin Islands, and the Pacific Northwest. Private and specialty courses available.
- WSA-OC | Womens Sailing Association Orange County California-based organization in support of women in sailing. Monthly meetings on sailing related topics, day sails, yacht club races, sails for the visually impaired, and community involvement.
- Women's Sailing Association of Santa Monica Bay Non-profit organization promoting women in the sport of sailing in California. Sailing and social opportunities for both women and men. Day sails, racing clinics, monthly meetings, and sailing education.
- Channel Islands Women's Sailing Association No-profit organization in California in support of women sailors of all experience levels. Educational activities both on and off the water as well as social activities.
- Long Beach Women's Sailing Association Southern California non-profit organization founded to foster the love and art of sailing for sailors of all experience levels.