Collecting of food/drink packages/wrappers/containers/labels/stickers, as well as food/drink advertising items and memorabilia. If a category mainly focuses on advertising collectibles, it should still stay here, but it should get an @link from /Rec/Coll/Advertising_Collectibles. Subcategories include: Beer, Soda, Kitchenware, Cereal, Tea, Chocolate and Candy, Dairy, Snacks, Liquor and Wine, etc.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Sardine King Collector page featuring vintage California sardine can labels with many photos. Includes gallery, history, and contact information.
- Online Museum of Shopping Lists A growing collection of discarded shopping lists (found in supermarket trolleys). All manner of handwriting, spelling, and notepaper. A glimpse into the personal wants and needs of total strangers.
- The Imaginary World/ Tick Tock Archives A collection of a variety of food and drink packages and toy premiums from the 1950s through the 1970s.
- CC International Ltd. An international organization for collectors of Campbell's Soup and other Campbell items. With image archive, convention information, message board.
- Lolly Sticks A Danish collector exhibits his collection of lolly sticks. Guinness Book record holder(2002).
- Museum of Vintage Restaurant Coffee Cups A virtual museum of restaurant coffee cups from the mid-20th Century.
- Flickr: Vintage Aprons A group for posting photos of vintage aprons from personal collections.
- Illy & Amici Collection site Information about espresso cups, with photographs, a trade/want list, and links page.