Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Peanut Butter Lovers Club Historical information, how it is made, recipes.
- The International Cake Exploration Societé (ICES) Organization of sugar artists and cake decorators.
- Pudding Club Devoted to preserving the traditional of the great British pudding.
- Chaine des Rotisseurs International gastronomic society founded in Paris in 1950. Devoted to promoting fine dining and preserving the camaraderie and pleasures of the table.
- Horseradish Information Council Includes cooking tips, recipes, facts, history, horseradish and health, statistics and trivia.
- The James Beard Foundation The foundation's site allows foodies to keep up with the latest food trends and their favorite chefs across America.
- American Institute of Wine and Food (AIWF) Educational organization dedicated to promoting health and well-being through the enjoyment of good food and drink.
- Les Dames d'Escoffier International Educates and mentors women in the culinary professions.
- Soy Protein Council Purpose is to promote the growth and interests of this industry and broaden the acceptance of soy products as key components of the worldwide food system.
- Major League Eating Association that encourages communication, cooperation, and uniformity in the supervision and regulation of competitive eating events. Includes information on tournaments, records, membership and related links.
European Food Information Council
Provides consumers with objective science-based information about food safety and quality.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 21:51:18 CET (http://www.eufic.org/en)