For sites about all forms of liquid refreshment - its history, manufacturing, and uses. Both non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks are listed here. This category is non-commercial in nature. Sites about online sales, wholesalers, distributors, bars and establishments should be submitted elsewhere. Please see the submission notice for information on where to submit these sites Incorrect submissions may significantly delay review of a site.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The CoffeeBeer Homepage A Seattleite searches for coffee and beer in the United Kingdom and United States, offering monthly reviews. Also contains articles, and tips for ordering in several languages.
- Alcademics A cocktails and spirits writer. Includes photos and news.
- SportsTavern.com Links to sports bars in the United States and Canada including their addresses.
- AlcoholReviews.com Reviews of beers, wines, liquors, liqueurs and alcohol-related books and items.
- The Beermonsters Guide to Alcoholic Beverages Information about beers, wines, spirits and cocktails with brief descriptions and links. Games, pub guides and other related articles.
- Lyke 2 Drink Drinks journalist Rick Lyke offers news and commentary on beer, wine and spirits as well as details of travels to breweries, wineries, and distilleries.
- Barleyvine Blog on wine and beer.
- Art of Drink Bartender Darcy O'Neil offers commentary and tips on the art of mixology, wine, beer, and bartending.
- Glasses placemat Free open-source software that makes the paperwork to run a tasting: pages to hold glasses, for tasting notes, to identify people, for WOTN voting, to display the corks, and for pre-pouring.
- Alcoholic Drinks of the Middle Ages Information on the history and the making of mead, wine, beer, brandy, whiskey, liqueurs, cordials, and vinegar. Includes recipes.
- Diffords Guide Articles on cocktails, spirits, beer and wine. Also discusses people involved in the industry and distillers or producers. Offers bar and travel guides.
- Dowd on Drinks News, notes and reviews on wine, beer and spirits.
The journal of the Beverage Testing Institute. Reviewing thousands of wines, beers and spirits each year, and a searchable database with thousands of links to wineries, breweries and distilleries.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 22:04:01 CET (/Home.aspx)
About.com: Coffee and Tea
Weekly articles, expansive directory of related sites, and reference guide with recipes, tutorials, espresso machine advice, health information, and glossary.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 22:04:09 CET (https://www.thespruce.com/non-alcoholic-drinks-4128527)