This category lists web sites of wineries and sites with information relevant to the wine consumer. Sites with specific regional content or with a particular focus can be found in the appropriate subcategories.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- E. & J. Gallo Winery One of the world's largest producers, with wineries in the United States, Italy, and Australia. Includes information about product lines, awards, and the company.
- Domaines Barons de Rothschild History, vineyard and vintage information about the first growth Bordeaux, Château Lafite Rothschild, and other family properties in France, Spain, Portugal, and the United States.
- Enemyvessel.com Offers the Wine Therapy discussion forums for general topics and organizing tastings.
- Harrington's West Coast Wine Net Provides informational updates on wineries and other industry matters. Also offers wine tasting notes, food matching suggestions, wine discussion and chat.
- De Long's Wine Info Wine reference guides emphasizing visual learning, including the wine grape varietal table.
- Wines.com A large and rich guide to wine on the internet with columnists like Jerry D. Mead. Message boards and recommendations, lots of links.
- BottleCount Free online cellar organization service that stores tasting notes, scores, and location. Includes instructions, a discussion board, and a database.
- DamnGoodWine.com Features reviews of wines and winery visits, articles, basic information for beginners, an "ask the experts" section, and event listings.
- Yumseng.com Informal, informational coverage of the wine scene in Singapore.
- Into Wine Offers expert articles, wine tasting videos, recommendations, an interactive map detailing the wineries of Napa/Sonoma, and community oriented features where users can share and discuss their wine experiences.
- Cellarnotes.net Reference with information about grape varieties, wine types, production regions, storing, serving, and terminology.
- Baron Phillippe de Rothschild S.A. Owns properties in France, Chile, and the United States. Contains detailed information about the many brands, including Château Mouton-Rothschild, and the company, as well as online sales. [Flash required]
- B&C Wineeducation.com Basic and advanced information, along with reviews, from a wine consultant.
- Lisa Shea's WineIntro Features reviews, a glossary, tasting instructions, descriptions of wine types, discussion forums, and food and wine pairing information.
- Allexperts Wine Q&A Volunteer experts answer questions about wine.
- Grupo Osborne Makes wines and other food products in Portugal and Spain, including Sherries, Ports, and table wines. Includes product descriptions, as well as profiles of their wineries and company.
- The Internet Guide to Wine Frequently Asked Questions along with personal observations on the subject.
- Percept Wine Produces wines in several US states, Australia, and Germany. Includes product descriptions along with information about their vineyards and winemaking.
- YumYuk.com Provides information about how to choose wines, reviews by editors and users, and the ability to search for wines by flavor preferences.
Gayot: Wine, Spirits, Beer
Covers a range of topics, including tasting notes, feature articles, a glossary, food pairing tips, events, and links.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 23:12:24 CET (http://www.gayot.com/Drink)
Family-owned producer with locations in France, the United States, and Canada. Includes property list, a company overview, staff profiles, and winemaking information. [Flash required]
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 23:12:25 CET (http://www.boisset.fr/fr/)