This category is for *INFORMATION ONLY* sites about meat. Organizations promoting meat, or sites devoted to the enjoyment or dissemination of knowledge about meat are encouraged to submit to this category. Sites whose primary purpose is to sell or distribute meat or meat products should submit to the appropriate shopping category.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Beef.org Information on cooking, nutrition and the beef industry in general
- American Veal Association Promoting the American veal industry. Encouraging communications and distributing information pertinent to the veal industry.
- Spam From Hormel Foods Corporation. Includes history, fan club, and facts.
- Red Meat Club The unique place where restaurateurs and foodservice professionals provide recommendations for steaks, wine, beer, caviar, chocolates, coffee, and cigars.
- Spam Includes recipes, general information, news, a fan club, and merchandise.
- National Hot Dog and Sausage Council Conducts scientific research to benefit hot dog and sausage manufacturers. Brochures, facts and trivia, news, and recipes.
- Pork Scratching World The universe of pork scratchings, including reviews, diet notes, and discussions.
- The Boudin Link Reviews Louisiana boudin sausage makers.
- Cooking Meat Safely Factsheet from Clemson University gives safe cooking temperatures for beef, veal, lamb, pork, ham and poultry. Safety tips for preparation, thawing, and reheating.
- Guide to Spam-like Products Reviews different brands of luncheon meat and offers pictures of all six sides of the cans as well as their contents.
- Bacon Today Features reviews, recipes, and news about bacon.
- Bacon Unwrapped A celebration of bacon by Heather Lauer.
The Straight Dope: What's Really in Spam?
The inimitable Cecil Adams explores the mysteries of what is arguably Austin's most famous export. Along with some haiku and Monty Python.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-13 09:32:09 CET (http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1161/whats-really-in-spam)