Anagrams, word trivia, puns, ambigrams, and palindromes to name a few. Often humorous but may also satisfy obsessive-compulsive cravings.
Related categories 5
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The Word Spy Explains new words and phrases with new entries added regularly, plus archives of previous entries.
- Scorpio Tales Collection of anagrams, pangrams, eponyms, heteronyms, contronyms, homophones and mangled English.
- Lost in Translation See what happens when an English phrase is translated by computer back and forth between 5 different languages. Confusion results.
- Piece of Pi MadLibs Site featuring a collection of madlibs.
- Opundo Includes wordplay and oddities, mathematica, theologica, computica, scientifica, and other humour.
- The Mother of All Excuses Place Over 900 excuses to not go to work or school, police and accidents, breaking dates, doctor, missing church, diet, and taxes.
- Fun-with-words.com Dedicated to oddities of the English language plus various types of wordplay.
- Stink Pink Questions have answers with two rhyming words.
- The Collective Noun Page Entertaining and annotated listing of collective nouns such as 'a murder of crows' and 'a pomposity of professors'.
- Fun With Words Heteronyms, contronyms, eponyms, word/letter frequencies and other trivia.
- Gadzillion Things to Think About 10,000+ rhetorical questions. Accepts submissions.
- LazrChet's Rhetorical Questions Questions designed to open one's mind, even if no answer is expected.
- Bovilexics.com Humorous new words and phrases created to define various important and unimportant concepts.
- Dislexicon Word Generator Contains Dislexicon, which generates new made-up words and definitions for them.
- Wordorium A repository of newfangled words with mangled or meandering meanings created by wordpeckers.
- Unscramble.net Unscramble, find, rhyme or define various words online.
- Corsinet.com Offers collections of word play, insults, riddles and jokes.
- Loquacious Lipograms Information and links on lipograms, works of fiction that omit a single letter.
- Faulkner or Machine Translation? A quiz to determine whether literary passages are the Faulkner originals or ones machine-translated from German into English.
- Word Skit Linguistic contortions, weird and wonderful words, plus quotations.
- Funnyname.com A collection of amusing, interesting, strange, and occasionally rude names from the phone book.
- Divinest-Sense.com: Tom Swifties Definition of this style of play on words, a collection of original and previously-known examples, and links to other collections.
- A Collection of Word Oddities and Trivia Includes book of word records, palindromic words, pangrams, most beautiful and ugly words, Scrabble words, and Bible word trivia.
- "Oh my God! There's an axe in my head." How to say this phrase in various languages.
- Motamo Created specifically for Scrabble players, a downloadable English thesaurus and dictionary for Windows.
A collection of symbolic "smiley" messages.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-13 11:03:04 CET (http://www.txt2nite.com/smiley)
Dave's Fun Words
Categorized list of words which are fun to say.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-13 11:03:05 CET (http://cavern.uark.edu/~dbruce/list.html)