Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- BadPuns.com Primarily a site with puns, punny cartoons, and a forum on puns. Also includes links, webrings and some wordplay. Accepts submissions.
- Pun of the Day Archive of puns in categories such as food, transportation, families, education, and work. Plus a one-liner pun every week day.
- Chet Meek's Page of Puns Wide-ranging list of puns and wordplay, many of which are rhetorical in nature. Gladly accepts submissions from viewers.
- Puns for the ESL/EFL Classroom Designed to help teachers of English as a Second Language. Also covers misuse of English. Requests submissions.
- MacScouter Puns Wordplay on Dick Whittington's cat, psychics, Beethoven, and witch doctors.
- Periodic Table Puns A test requiring using the imagination. Requests submissions.
- Pick-up Puns Musically-oriented wordplay with modestly sexual overtones.
- Puns Galore A searchable database of puns collected from the internet.
- Foreign Puns Wordplay from a competition wherein competitors change one letter in a familiar non-English phrase and redefine it.
- Wade's Puns Stories covering math, Norwegians and frogs, to name a few.
- Dumb Puns A series of questions resulting in punny answers.
- Shaggy Pun Test Involves taking a test about 100+ corruptions of phrases. Submissions are accepted.
- Diet Puns Dan Worona's contribution to losing weight and humor in general.
- Tribe: Puns For those that appreciate the most unappreciated form of word-flay. Forums for letting the puns fly.
- Once a Pun a Time Artistic punny drawings by Robert Paschell: "Graze Anatomy", "Mooed Ring", "Cafe Ole" and others.
- Hamlet's Puns Paradoxes in Shakespeare's play with annotated index.
Web English Teacher
Although designed primarily to be instructional, these puns can also be appreciated by all.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-13 11:04:45 CET (http://varsitytutors.com/englishteacher/fun.html)
Also includes a punny chemistry test for the reader to fill in the blanks.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-13 11:04:50 CET (https://www.xs4all.nl/~jcdverha/scijokes/3_3.html)
Material supplied by biology students.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-13 11:04:51 CET (https://www.xs4all.nl/~jcdverha/scijokes/4_3.html)
Wordplay from physics students.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-13 11:04:52 CET (https://www.xs4all.nl/~jcdverha/scijokes/2_3.html)
Designed perhaps best for the mathematician.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-13 11:04:52 CET (https://www.xs4all.nl/~jcdverha/scijokes/1_6.html)