Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Romeromotos Bultaco Racing Spares Correct type of frame, cylinders and exhaust systems for racing vintage Bultaco motorcycles.
- Motoclassiche.it Classic motorcycles, including forum. Italian and some English.
- motomanuali Related to old motorcycle original factory literature: manuals, catalogs, brochures, and collector's items like vintage original signs, posters, gadget. A part of the site is also dedicated to old motorcycles images archive, images coming from original literature items, free for visitor's.
- Classic Motorcycles Stéphan Van Everbroeck Brugge Stéphan Van Everbroeck sells and repairs BMW, Moto Guzzi and other European brands.
- Junak SFM 350 Strona Jacota poświęcona Junako
- TERROT CLUB de FRANCE A site about Terrot and Magnat-Debon.
- Verralls (Handcross) Ltd UK. England's longest established dealer in veteran, vintage and classic motorcycles.
- Panther Owners Club Exists to preserve and maintain Panther motorcycles, built by Phelon and Moore in Cleckheaton (UK) from 1900 to 1967; information about the marque, models, history, and club activities and publications.
- VintageBike.co.uk A site dedicated to the experience of classic and vintage motorcycles. Classified ads, thousands of images and sound files, links to owners clubs and many other features.
- John Edge Classic Motorcycles and Collectibles With over 400 bikes in stock and a choice of classic models from Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, BSA, Norton and Triumph.
- Old Britts Providing genuine parts for Norton Commandos and some earlier models.
- Road and Race Classic European Motorcycles Vintage Italian motorcycle specialist - Ducati, Benelli, Moto Guzzi, MV Agusta. Large on-line catalog, many rare spares.
- Job Cycle Job Cycle provides services and parts for British and Antique motorcycles
- Garage Company Specializing in collectible factory race machines, we carry classic motorcycles, vintage memorabilia, motorcycle books, t-shirts, videos, posters and other memorabilia.
- Walker Machine - Randy Walker Precision Reproduction Parts and Restoration Services for Antique Motorcycles. 100% guaranteed. Brookfield, MA
- Classic Motorcycle Memorabilia Classic motorcycle literature and collectibles, research and gift ideas. Information on manifold vintage topics.
- Hampton Motor Sports A site with free listings for all motorsports and is dedicated very much to classic motorcycles.
- Harbor VIntage Motor Co., Inc. Full service motorcycle shop, a manufacturer and a mail order parts house dealing in American motorcycles from 1903 to present. While specializing in the 1930 - 1936 models
- Classic Motor Bikes and Terry Prince Vincent Provide parts for restoration and upgrading of classic Vincent motor cycles.
- Neil Collins Restoration and Racing Australian enthusiast collects and restores Yamaha 250cc motorcycles from the fifties and sixties. Parts, technical publications and advertising literature for sale.
- Cosmo Classic Motorcycles Specialist repair business for classic British, Italian, German, American and Japanese motorcycles.
- Indian motorcycle history, 1901 to present Text and photos about the brand from 1901 to now, including sports bikes of the 1970's (English and Italian), customs, racers, current retro cruiser imitators and the revived Indian.
- Capriolo: Italian vintage bike The Aero Caproni firm produced the Capriolo motorcycle between 1950/1962
- KZRider.com Contains pictures, articles, technical advice, and classified ads, with emphasis on Kawasaki KZ/Z/Z-1 series motorcycles.
- Oldtimer Motorcycle Gallery A virtual museum with a multitude of mostly antique motorbikes from around the world, including the USSR. Huge section of links. [Russian and English].
- Classic Motorcycles Archive Thousands of pictures with descriptions of antique, veteran, vintage and classic motorcycles.
- British Motorcycle Specialist Australia Sales of British Motorcycles and Spare Parts. Woolloongabba Brisbane, Qld
- Rex Caunt Racing We develop and manufacture electronic ignition systems for classic bikes, particularly competition bikes with self-generating systems (i.e. no batteries).
- BSA Bantam Homepage BSA Bantam resource site. Restorations, links, publications and history.
- Bill Redrobe's Velocettes All about classic velocettes valiant and velocette viper restoration
- Classic Motorcycle Fibreglass Replica bodywork for a great many European and British classics, with some excellent photographs of rare and interesting antique motorcycles.
- The Treasury Original (oldtimer) literature for sale, brochures, workshop manuals, books, posters... Dutch site.
- Crocker Motorcycle Company Manufactures reproduction parts for both "Big and Small Tank" models. History, original pictures, parts and apparel.
- The Bike Museum Classic MV Agusta Motorcycles. Database of models, Registry, Library, Photos, For Sale, Sold, Wanted.
- BSA Bantam - A Norwegian Restoration The restoration of a 1954 BSA Bantam D3.
- David Wasserman Antique Motorcycles Selling antique motorcycle memorabilia and related advertising.
- Allstate, Puch and Gilera motorcycles John Pfingstag's web pages devoted to Sears Allstate motorcycles and Silvertone radios
- European Motorcycle Universe Sheldon's EMU - Lists hundreds of European makes and models with historical articles, image galleries and forums.
- Triples Online Features the Triumph Trident (T150, T160, X75) and the BSA Rocket 3 (A75). These classic British motorcycles were produced from 1968 until 1975/6.
- Phoenix Photographic Photographs of classic motorcycles and related events. Pictures that capture the fun, pride and passion of our motorcycling life.
- Harley-Davidson from 1903 to 1929 An attractively designed site for enthusiasts of vintage Harley-Davidson and other early American motorcycles. In French.
- Honor Oak Motorcycles Specialising in selling classic motorcycles since 1970 in Skegness, Lincolnshire.
- Classic Italian Cycles Restoration Provides repair and restoration services for antique and classic Italian motorcycles.
- The Panther Page Information on Panther motorcycles.
- Joel Levine Co Repair Speedometers, Tachometers and Ampmeters for British and European Motorcycles.
- Joe Maxwell Engineering UK Specialist in design and manufacturing of parts for Classic Motorcycles including CCM.
- Hummer Emporium Hummer Emporium reproduction cloth wiring harnesses for Harley Hummer and many other single cylinder classic 40s and 50s motorcycles.
- Delboys Classic British Bikes A site dedicated to Ariels and BSAs restored by delboy.
- Total Bike Bits Classic motorcycle resource - dealers, services, spare parts, technical issues. UK based.
- Velocette MKVIII KTT Enthusiasts' resource for Velocette MKVIII KTT racing motorcycles.
- Classic Internet-Bike Shop Specialized in prewar BMW motorcycles, but also has a large and constantly changing stock of other makes and military bikes.
- Moto Morini @ Vehikel 2005 Moto Morini photo report: 34 large-sized photos of Moto Morinis that were on display at the 2005 edition of 'Vehikel' in Utrecht, Holland.
- douglasmotorcycles.net Douglas forum with technical discussion, articles, photos, model identification, racing, classifieds, and knowhow.
- theBikeShed.net Motorcycle restoration company within the UK. Specializing in classic Triumphs. Includes descriptions and photographs.
- Molotov Cocktail Old Russian and Soviet motorcycles, sidecars parts, books, rare manuals, and information. Military and civilian bikes from WW2 to present day.
- Classic Motorcycle Webring Links to classic, vintage and veteran motorcycle sites.
- The BSA WM20 website BSA WM20 WWII military motorcycle site contains Lucas electrics, M20 data, frame numbers and an M20 forum.
- Brough Superior Motorcycles Includes reproduced catalogue of the marque. Information on Brough's most famous customer, Lawrence of Arabia.
- We Buy Classic Bikes Offers to purchase classic motorcycles.
- ELK Promotions Specialize in re-print motorcycle manuals and spares lists, and also organis ethe Ashford and Rye (UK) Shows and Bikejumbles.
- Steve Tonkin Classic Motorcycles Restores motorcycles of all types and ages, ranging from the 1900's to the 1960's.
- Glass from the Past Manufacturer of hand laid fiberglass bodywork for various vintage motorcycles.
- Classic Japanese Motorcycles Vintage and classic motorcycles for sale. Specializing in Honda.
Wemyss Motorcycle Auctioneers
Fine classic, veteran and vintage motorcycles auctioned at sales in Sydney and other Australian locations.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-13 12:10:48 CET (http://www.dropbears.com/motorcycles/wemyss.htm)
One of the largest collections of Whizzer motorcycles and parts. Restoration and rebuilding.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-13 12:11:02 CET (http://whizzerworks.tripod.com)
BSA Bantam Mailing List
A Mailing list for BSA Bantam owners and enthusiasts. Site contains many photographs.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-13 12:11:10 CET (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bsabantam)