Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Fishing Has No Boundaries, Inc. The national organization and individual chapters with sponsorship, volunteer, and direct contact information for any event in the country.
- Central Association of London and Provincial Angling Clubs. CALPAC offers coarse fishing on six stillwaters, plus two canals and miles of unspoilt river bank. Rivers include the Mole, Wey, Kennet, Arun, Adur, Teise, Medway, Beult, Eden and Ash.
- Wansbeck and Cramlington Angling Club Coarse angling club in Northumberland, UK. Articles, application forms, and catch reports.
- Tring Anglers Details of our small coarse angling club based in Northwest Herts, UK.
- Aycliffe Angling Club Located in Newton Aycliffe Co. Durham.
- Stoke Angling Club Fishing for carp and rudd at Stoke lakes located in Kent.
- Fylde Boat Angling Club Situated between Cleveleys and Blackpool, for sea angling from both the boat and shore on the north west Fylde coast.
- Todmorden Angling Society Fishing on ten stillwaters, thirteen miles of Canal, and some parts of the river Calder, UK.
- Bradford Angling Association Angling association based in Bradford West Yorkshire, catering for carp, coarse and game angling.
- Salmon and Trout Association Formed in 1903 by the Worshipful Company of Fishmongers in the City of London, UK. Includes water resource information for England and Wales.
- Beauly Angling Club Rules, photos, maps, fishing permit costs and where to fish and flyfish on the River Beauly and estuary, Scotland.
- Great Lakes Sport Fishing Council The Council is a confederation of organizations and individuals who share a concern for the present and future of sport fishing, our natural and stocked resources and the ecosystem in which we live.
- Long Point Bay Anglers' Association Located in Lake Erie, Ontario, Canada. Contains project and membership details.
- Northeast Wyoming Walleye Association Northeast Wyoming fishing tips, reports and local club information.
- Bayside Anglers Group LTD A non-profit fishing club located in Bayside, Queens NY emphasizing on family and community with local events for all. They are at the surf almost everyday, open to all levels of anglers.
- Coastal Conservation Association An organization of fisherman concerned with conserving our coastal natural resources, located in Center Barnstead, New Hampshire.
- Kokanee Power A non-profit organization dedicated to the enhancement of Kokanee and inland salmon fisheries in the state of California.
- Marina Del Rey Anglers Fishing club in Los Angeles, California featuring the Halibut Derby.
- Rocky Mountain Angling Club Members gain exclusive access to quality catch-and-release fly-fishing along 31 private rivers, streams and ponds in Colorado and Wyoming.
- Green Harbor Tuna Club The club will sponsors tournaments targeting the various game fish available in Massachusetts Bay.
- Project F.I.S.H - Friends Involved In Sportfishing Heritage Sportfishing organization dedicated to teaching fishing skills.
- Pensacola Big Game Fishing Club Marlin fishing club located on the northern Florida Gulf coast. Featuring the largest Marlin tournament in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Maryland Saltwater Sport Fishermen's Association Promoting ethical recreational use of the Chesapeake Bay fishery.
- Ocean City Marlin Club Anglers conserving marlin and promoting sportsfishing located in Ocean City, MD.
- Australian National Sportfishing Association Representing the recreational angling industry in Australia: includes fish records chart.
- American Sportfishing Association Alexandria, Virginia: Industry trade association working to ensure fisheries resources and promote sportfishing.
- International Game Fish Association Detailed historical information on the organization, our founders and the sport of fishing.
- Sturgeon for Tomorrow Northern Michigan volunteer organization dedicated to the protection of the threatened species of Lake Sturgeon.
- Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters Source for information on Canadian fish records, news, invading species hotline, youth education, conservation programs and fishing television.
- c.a.r.p. association A non profit association for the education of catch and release.
- Barnet and District Angling Club Founded in 1933, in Barnet, UK. The club provides facilities for its members with several private lakes and rivers, and shared access to other area club waters.
- Surfcasting and Angling Club of Western Australia A beach and rock fishing club, with a strong dry casting section.
- Paul H. Young Chapter, Trout Unlimited Located in metropolitan Detroit, Michigan, whose mission is to conserve, protect and enhance the watersheds which support wild trout and salmon.
- Salisbury State University Fishing Club Providing students, faculty, staff and alumni the chance to enjoy the sport of fishing in the community.
- Black Lake Association The mission of the association is to further recreational opportunities and enhance the scenic beauty of Black Lake and the surrounding New York area.
- Berkshire Fishing Club Nestled in the gently rolling hills of western Massachusetts, the club is open from May through October, with fishing, hiking, canoeing and sometimes doing nothing at all.
- Texas Flyfishers of Houston FlyFishers club dedicated to nature conservation and promotion of the sport of fly fishing
- Billericay and District Angling Club Formed in 1957, in Essex, UK offering fishing on 24 lakes and 9.5 miles of river.
- The Lake Ray Roberts Sportsman's Association An organization of individuals and businesses working together to monitor, protect and improve the high quality sport fishery and wildlife environment of Lake Ray Roberts, Texas.
- Hyannis Anglers Club Cape Cod, MA sportfishing club. Information on their upcoming tournaments.
- Scottish Federation for Coarse Angling Information on Scottish coarse fishing. The S.F.C.A. is the national governing body for coarse angling in Scotland.
- Mobile Big Game Fishing Club Information and tournament schedules.
- Preston Angling Club and Fish Protection Society Reviews, competitions and general fishing information.
- Parks Angling Club The club controls the only two day-ticket waters situated wholly within the borough of Southend on Sea, Essex.
- Gerrards Cross and Uxbridge District Angling Society GXUDAS offers a wide range of coarse fishing venues around the Uxbridge and Oxford. There is an active club match scene and junior activities.
- Shaver Lake Fishing Club A non-profit, family-oriented organization founded in 1904, located in Shaver Lake, Ca.
- European Federation of Sea Anglers Represents the interests of recreational and professional anglers. Information concerning the organisation, memberships, rules, competitions, country contacts and European Saltwater Record Fish list.
- The Internet Shimping and Anglers Association Forums, reports, and education which is devoted to helping you catch more fish and shrimp and well as enjoying the environment.
- Niagara River Anglers Association Dedicated to sportfishing the Niagara River for salmon, bass, trout, walleye and volunteer fish restoration projects.
- Turnford Angling Consortium Official Web Site of the Turnford Angling Consortium.
- Leicestershire Fly Fishing Association Fly tying and casting classes and competitions.
- Florida Sport Fishing Association A community service club that sponsors the annual FSFA/Grills Offshore Tournament. FSFA works to education our members and promote the sport of fishing.
- Merrick Rod and Gun Club Club information, reports and events.
- The Sebago Chapter of Trout Unlimited To conserve, protect and enhance the cold water fisheries of Maine.
- Barnton & Frodsham Angling Club A fishing club established in 1939 in the Cheshire village of Barnton. Includes a Junior section.
- Martha's Vineyard Rod and Gun Club The Island's Complete Resource for Outdoor Sportsmen.
- FishAmerica Foundation Conservation and research arm of the American Sportfishing Association. Provides for hands-on fisheries restoration and water quality enhancement projects in the U.S. and Canada.
- Southern Illinois Crappie Association, Inc. A not for profit corporation that sponsors crappie tournaments and promotes crappie fishing in southern Illinois.
- Hartfod Surf Fishing Club Promote and preserve the tradition of salt and fresh water angling on Connecticut's shoreline and tidal estuaries such as the Connecticut, Thames, and Housatonic River systems.
- The West Palm Beach Fishing Club Includes fishing reports, contests, meetings and membership information.
- NSW Council of Freshwater Anglers The NSW Council of Freshwater Anglers Inc. represents the interests of New South Wales freshwater anglers, with the aim of fostering recreational fishing in a healthy and ecologically sustainable environment for today's and future generations.
- Fishing Club of the Beautiful British Columbia Sharp Hooks is the only club that recognizes the value of fishing experience of its members and actually compensates them for the information they share.
- Ted Trueblood Chapter of Trout Unlimited Their mission is to conserve, protect and restore the trout and salmon fisheries in the watersheds of Idaho.
- Japan Game Fish Association JGFA is a non-profit organization established by fishermen, for fishermen and consists of every type of amateur fisherman.
- Custom Rod Builders Guild Offers assistance to beginners, novices and professionals to learn about building rods of all types from fly fishing to big game fishing poles.
- British Columbia Fishing Resorts and Outfitters Association Represents the freshwater tourist fishing industry in British Columbia, Canada.
- Gar Anglers Sporting Society Dedicated to promoting the gar as worthy of sporting and scientific interest.
- Hale Park Syndicate Syndicate controlling two and a half miles of the Hants Avon. Coarse and game angling with guest facility.
- Fox Valley Area Anglers Multi-species fishing club in Batavia, Illinois. Provides information about membership, activities, photographs and a location map.
- Trout Unlimited Chapter 680 TU Chapter 680, Madison County, NY, activities and newsletter.
- Squan-A-Tissit Chapter of Trout Unlimited Activities, schedules and contact information for the chapter related to the cold water conservation charter under which it operates.
- Bromley and District Angling Society Club with nine venues including river, lakes and ponds. Includes events, catering for matches, specimen and pleasure anglers. Locations across Sussex and Kent borders to Seven Oaks and Tunbridge Wells, England.
- Old Boy's Angling Club Located in Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa, the club concentrates its efforts on Rock and Surf competition angling within the parameters of the Natal Coast Anglers Union (N.C.A.U.), the official Body representing registered Natal angling clubs.
- Wales Fly Fishing Fishing in Wales with fly, worming, spinning for trout, sea trout and salmon
- Weymouth Angling Society Located on the waters edge in Weymouth Harbour, UK.
- The Mangrove Coast Fly Fishers A local FFF affiliate club covering Sarasota, Manatee and Charlotte counties on Florida's west coast. Offering fly casting lessons, fly tying classes and fishing outings to all members.
Idle and Thackley Angling Association
Coarse fishing club based in Bradford, United Kingdom. Includes news, links, and membership information.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-13 15:48:57 CET (https://www.supanet.com/)
Ohio Central Basin Steelheaders
An association of fisherman dedicated to the protection and promotion of steelhead fishing in Ohio and the Great Lakes.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-13 15:50:33 CET (http://ohiosteelheaders.com/ohio-fishing/)
Portsmouth and District Angling Society
Course fishing club. List of venues, membership information, and photo gallery.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-13 15:51:09 CET (http://www.portsmouthdas.club/)