Theme parks and amusement parks can close down, leaving behind souvenirs, photographs, and memories. (And sometimes, the park's infrastructure). This category is for sites about defunct, closed-down, or no-longer-in-operation theme parks.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Bob-Lo Island A tribute to the former Detroit River amusement park, and boats Columbia and Ste. Claire. Includes history and photograph galleries.
- Frontier Village Memories and photographs of the amusement park that existed from 1961 to 1980, where Edenvale Garden Park is now located. [San Jose, California]
- Palisades Amusement Park Historical Society Includes history of the park, photo gallery, souvenir shop, and fan registry. Located in Bergen county, New Jersey, in operation from 1898 to 1971.
- Euclid Beach Park Nuts An organization dedicated to preserving the memories of the old Euclid Beach amusement park. Includes photographs, historical information, and speaker bookings. [Wickliffe, Ohio]
- Buckeye Lake Amusement Park Includes photographs, post cards, historical information, and stories. [Buckeye Lake, Ohio]
- Memories of Fontaine Ferry Park Provides a history of the park that operated from 1905 to 1969, a map, fan photos, postcards, and information about rides and games. [Louisville, Kentucky]
- Defunct Amusement Parks A collection of defunct amusement park information, searchable by state, with history and photographs of some parks. [United States]
- Themagiceye Includes forums and photo galleries of amusement parks and attractions of the past.
- Florida's Lost Tourist Attractions Photographs, historical information, stories, and timeline of past attractions throughout the state of Florida.
- Tiki Gardens Memorial Includes photographic tour of the attraction, petition to build a memorial on the site, and stories from when the park was open. [Indian Rocks Beach, Florida]
- Silver Beach Amusement Park The park that graced the lake shore of St. Joseph, Michigan from 1891-1971 is fondly remembered.
- Pacific Ocean Park (1958-1967) Memorial site including history, articles, timeline, and historic maps. [Venice, California]
- Willow Grove Park Served as one of the premier music venues in the early 20th century. Includes photos and information on featured musical performers, as well as rides and attractions. [Willow Grove, Pennsylvania]
- Six Flags Autoworld Photographs, brochure, basic history, attraction information, and memories of the indoor auto-themed park. [Flint, Michigan]
- Lincoln Park Comet Fan Site Dedicated to history and memories of the roller coaster in North Dartmouth, Massachusetts, demolished in 2012.
- Riverview Park in Des Moines Revisited History of perhaps Des Moines, Iowa's most popular amusement park, with photo images and videos of rides and attractions.
- Playland at the Beach Contains photographs, historical information, and fond recollections of the park in San Francisco, California, that operated until 1972.
- Mike's Historic Amusement Parks Photographs and memories of many closed parks.
Destiny of the Forgotten Realms
History of Boardwalk and Baseball and other failed projects of Busch Gardens. Includes brief information on current state of Sea World and Six Flags. [Baseball City, Florida]
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-15 13:17:09 CET (http://savehorizons.tripod.com/realms.htm)