The Culinary Specialty Travel category is for English language sites directed to persons seeking specific travel information and resources related to the kitchen and/or cookery. Cooking classes specifically catering to the short-term traveler and tours directed only to the interests of food and beverage enthusiasts will be found in this category.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Tastes of Italy Gourmet city breaks and regional exploration in Italy specialising in gourmet dining with award-winning restauranteurs, fine wines, opera and cultural events.
- La Divina Cucina One to three-day classes that also include shopping, touring the market, and wine pairing. Provides calendar, prices, recipes, and dining guides. Chianti and Florence, Italy.
- Mexican Home Cooking School Participants explore the influences of Spanish and French cuisines on the Mexican cuisine. Cooking classes include lodging and meals. Tlaxcala, Mexico.
- Creative Cooking School Offers hands-on and demonstration recreational classes, and professional certification 20-week programs. Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
- APL International Cooking Schools Offers culinary travel, including food related vacations and tours and operating seasonal cooking schools in Costa Rica, Istanbul, Turkey, Nova Scotia, and Granada.
- Shaw Guide to Recreational Cooking Schools Detailed descriptions of recreational cooking schools and vacations worldwide. Includes calendar of upcoming programs.
- Gourmet Retreats Gourmet Retreats at CasaLana bed and breakfast offers cooking classes ranging from 3 hours to 5 full days. Classes are held in Napa Valley in the bed and breakfast's professionally equipped kitchen.
- Chocolate Lovers Paradise Tours Fully escorted 7-day tours. Features Belgian cities of Brussels, Bruges, and Antwerp. Highlights visits to world-famous chocolatiers, Chocolade Pasiion Festival, and banquets.
- Wine-Knows Travel Offers guided food and wine tours of France and Italy. Includes a sample itinerary and customer testimonials.
- International Kitchen Offering culinary vacations, cooking lessons, and French and Italian food and wine tours. They can take care of round trip transportation, local guides, plus any travel planning, and provide custom itineraries for small groups.
- Ecco la Cucina Features a hands-on Italian cooking class held on the rural estate of Spannocchia south of Siena, focusing on Tuscan cuisine and wines.
- A Question of Taste Food and wine tours and tastings in based in Seville, Spain. Excursion and tapas tours as well as packages available.
- Cook Italy Italian cooking school offers vacation cooking classes in Bologna, Tuscany and Sicily. Fun and informal hands-on cooking for very small groups. Year-round day lessons, three or six- night classes. Also offers private cookery courses in London.
- Toscana Saportia Cooking School Learn Tuscan cooking while staying in a 15th century hilltop estate. Offering small classes and hands-on instruction in English as well as daily tours with professional English speaking guides.
- Gourmet Getaways Focusing on cooking programs/tours throughout Italy. Includes program details, custom itineraries, a registration form, and a newsletter. Located in Morristown, New Jersey, USA.
- Access Trips Offer food tours with world-class dining, cooking classes, and insider access to exotic destinations.
- LCA Wine Offers wine tasting, sales and educational programs in Costa Mesa, California.
- Organic Holidays Guide to accommodations on organic farms, smallholdings, bed and breakfasts, guest houses, and small hotels around the world where organic produce is used according to availability.
- Gourmet On Tour Offers hands-one food and wine cooking courses, private wine tours and small group participation. Includes destinations and interest groups.
- La Table Orient Express Dining car stopping in Paris and Bordeaux. Features French cuisine prepared by chef Yanick Alléno.