Institutions which contain original records and make them available for scholarly research.
Related categories 6
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Archives of the History of American Psychology Holdings include primary materials from American psychologists, antique instruments used by psychologists, and outdated testing materials.
- Standards for Archival Description: A Handbook Describes technical standards, conventions, and guidelines used by archivists in describing holdings and repositories.
- Abraham Lincoln Brigade Archives A non-profit organization devoted to the preservation and dissemination of the history of the North American role in the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939). Collections held at New York University's Tamiment Library
- The Schøyen Collection Comprised of manuscripts from around the world, spanning 5000 years, held in Norway.
- UNESCO Archives Portal Directory of archives worldwide and resources related to records and archives management and to international co-operation in this area.
Maritime Archives and Collections Society
Materials related to marine history and conservation, maritime research, and nautical education.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-15 16:51:16 CET (http://navalmarinearchive.com/collections/index.html)
Searchable database of nearly a million collection descriptions provided by libraries, museums, and archives around the world.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-15 16:51:19 CET (http://beta.worldcat.org/archivegrid/)
Repositories of Primary Sources
A listing of thousands of websites describing holdings of manuscripts, archives, rare books, historical photographs, and other primary sources for the research scholar. Maintained by Terry Abraham at the University of Idaho.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-15 16:51:20 CET (http://webpages.uidaho.edu/special-collections/Other.Repositories.html)
American Library Association Archives
Searchable, browsable listings of the archives and documents of the American Library Association from the 1920s to the present.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-15 16:51:23 CET (http://archives.library.illinois.edu/ala)