This category has links to related categories.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Cambridge Dictionary Free online dictionary from Cambridge University Press.
- OneLook Dictionaries Contains a database of words, terms, names, and acronyms.
- HyperDictionary.com Includes a thesaurus and searchable dictionaries for English, computers, dreams and medicine.
- Word Spy Site dedicated to recently coined words and existing words revived into modern usage.
- Plan of an English Dictionary (1747) Letter written by Samuel Johnson to the Earl of Chesterfield setting out his plan for an English Dictionary.
- Word Central Student dictionary and rhyming dictionary online at Merriam-Webster's website. Daily Buzzword by subscription.
- HyperDic Based on the WordNet lexical database and thesaurus, this dictionary covers only a selection of the most frequent English words. Includes synonyms, antonyms, examples and pronunciation, and links between related words.
- The Beet Foundation General purpose online English language dictionary and Thesaurus.
- DataSegment Dictionary Find definitions by alphabetical browsing or word lookup. Powered by several print dictionaries.
- Dictionary.net A dictionary database of word and phrase definitions from eight different sources.
- Virtual Dictionary Searchable English language dictionary shows results in synonym sets.
- Longman Dictionary Of Contemporary English Searchable dictionary of contemporary English.
- Macmillan English Dictionaries Resource site for the Macmillan range of dictionaries.
- The Jargon Database A repository of popular neologisms, management speak, and technical terms relevant to various regions, jobs, and cultures, and organized by categories.
- Elizabethan Dictionary Provides the origins and meanings of Elizabethan words and vocabulary including obscure Shakespearean expressions.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary of 1913 Forms version. Allows browsing headwords.
- Wiktionary English language Wiki dictionary from the Wikimedia Foundation.
- Ultralingua Searchable dictionary of the English language, with standard, reverse and phonetic lookup. Also links to a range of other language resources.
- AllWords.com Features two modern English dictionaries, multilingual search, and translation. Also features a guide to language sites on the web and a language discussion forum.
- The Century Dictionary Online Free 500,000 word dictionary of English with an encyclopedia and world atlas. Contains headword lookup and a full text search of 22 million words of text.
- Cooldictionary.com Free edition of a complete Webster dictionary. Fully crosslinked. Includes sound.
- Hypertext Webster Gateway Provides access to multiple English dictionaries.
- The Newbury House Online Dictionary Search over 40,000 entries to get clear concise definitions and when available related pictures.
- DICT Development Group A WWW interface to several freely available on-line dictionaries, including Webster's 1913, the Jargon File, the US Gazetteer, and Easton's Bible Dictionary.
- Information Please Dictionary Infoplease's free online dictionary. Features almanacs, an encyclopedia, and an atlas.
- Ninjawords Dictionary A free searchable on-line dictionary.
- Lexipedia Visual Word Web Visual dictionary. Includes definitions and examples of sentence use.
- English Dictionary - Definr.com English dictionary contains 150,000 entries.
- Online Dictionary of Language Terminology Explains key language terms such as: nouns, verbs, aspects, and tenses. Provides usage and grammar guidance.
- Examining the Oxford English Dictionary A scholarly analysis of the Oxford English Dictionary by Dr Charlotte Brewer, Hertford College, Oxford.
- Mnemonic Dictionary Mnemonic Dictionary is a resource which provides memory aids for each word.
- Memidex Dictionary An online dictionary originally based on WordNet, contains extensive cross-references, hierarchical links, and a complete listing of inflections.
- Internet Terms Dictionary Internet Terms Dictionary contains over 500,000 terms.
- Reference Dictionary A dictionary of words and phrases on the verge of extinction.
- Word Information Dictionary A dictionary of English words derived from Latin and Greek Sources. Ability to find the Latin and Greek origins or etymologies.
- Linguee One can search many bilingual texts in English and German for words and expressions.
- Definitions.net Search or browse thousands of definitions
- Wordnik.com Definitions, example sentences and pronunciations for millions of English-language words, and user-contributed comments and word lists.
- Photographic dictionary A simple dictionary that illustrates several thousand common nouns and concepts with photographs.
- Oxford Dictionaries Dictionary by Oxford University Press. Answers questions on English grammar, spelling, and usage. Basic dictionary is free, premium content with subscription.
- Vocabulary.com Dictionary The Vocabulary.com Dictionary uses predictive technology to zero in on just the right word as you type. It is enriched by engaging content explaining the meaning and usage of thousands of vocabulary items.
- Merriam-Webster OnLine Free searchable dictionary and thesaurus, word games, a word of the day, and many other English language and vocabulary reference tools and resources.
- Middle English Dictionary A concise dictionary of middle English. Time period is from A.D. 1150 to 1580.
- Oxford Learner's Dictionary Allows users to search, free of charge, for entries in the latest edition.
Online Dictionary - Die.net
Cross-referenced definitions, spelling correction, and searches from WordNet and Webster's.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-15 17:18:58 CET (http://dictionary.die.net/)