Instructional Technology, also often referred to as Educational Technology, deals with the use of technology in teaching. This includes using interactive computer technologies for accompanying traditional courses, course websites, network learning, but also such relatively simple technologies as traditional audio-visual equipment (video, overhead projectors).
Related categories 6
Loading new listings for you to review...
- EDTECH Information page for the largest electronic mailing list devoted to technology in education.
- Round World Media Provides commercial online instruction on various subjects such as Flash 5 and HTML. Services for design and development of educational media for the web and interactive TV also available.
- MultiMedia Schools Magazine A practical how-to magazine that addresses multiple technologies used in K-12 schools today-CD-ROM, multimedia, online, and Internet resources. Articles, columns, news, and product reviews are contributed by practicing educators who use new technologies in the classroom and media center.
- Stanford University Center for Teaching and Learning.
- School Web of Instructional Media Database (SWIM) A Web-based, searchable database that allows for access by students and teachers to different instructional media.
- Adobe in Education: Resources for Educators and Students Tips and tricks, online tutorials, discussion forums, and resources.
- Sara Jalali: Multimedia Producer Consultant for educational software, web-based training, and multimedia. Site also has her professional and personal links.
- Learning Solutions Group A team of instructional development experts create customized, needs-based training material to improve employee knowledge, skills, and performance.
- A Complete Manual of Videotaping and Editing Techniques A manual written for beginning videographers, parents and educators which includes discussions on equipment, videotaping situations, scripting, and other related topics.
- ScienceMan A non-profit initiative aimed at helping teachers and students cope with technology integration. Many photographs of computer setups, and a good number of science resources.
- North American Simulation and Gaming Association Links to web sites with components of design, implementation, and evaluation of games and simulations to improve learning results. Also includes a catalog of games and links to articles on such topics as getting a group to think like a genius and managing difficult behaviors.
- Florida Educational Technology Corporation In addition to providing an annual conference with the opportunity to review the latest technology trends, this site has technology articles with hyperlinks to resources.
- On the Horizon Provides an information database and a forum that explores the implications of a rapidly changing world on educational organizations and processes, and examines ways to make educational organizations and programs more effective.
- J/P Associates Commercial video products for Direct Instruction, a reading program, as well as language, math, and technology offerings.
- CREATE for Mississippi How to view web sites offline, use an LCD projector for wireless laptops, use a HP Scanjet, and record data/audio as well as lesson plans, handouts and links.
- Evaluating the Impact of Technology Article on three main purposes of Instructional technology and how its usefulness can be evaluated.
- Apple Education Contains information about educational technology research, reports, funding, as well as links to other websites.
- From Now On: The Educational Technology Journal Technology for schools; technology for learning.
- Project ECOLE Virginia teachers' automated curriculum which links national standards and Virginia standards of learning to activities, lesson plans, projects and automated testing component for students. Requires password.
- Education Consumers ClearingHouse Subscription-supported e-mailing list whose purpose is to empower education's consumers. Subscribers ask questions, post information and opinion, or just follow the various discussions.
- Journal of Technology Education Provides a forum for scholarly discussion on topics relating to technology education.
- Technological Horizons in Education (T.H.E.) Journal T.H.E. Online is the leading Technology based education publication for K-12 and higher education. T.H.E. Online contains information, news and activities related to the use of educational technology.
- Technology & Learning Online A magazine for K-12 school administrators, teachers, and technology coordinators, has reviews and other interactive features.
- Quiz Hub Links to online games, puzzles, and quizzes.
- ETEC Connections Tools, resources, grant information and ideas for technology integration standards with beginning and advanced levels.
- The Hole-In-The-Wall Minimally invasive education experiments conducted by NIIT. Free Internet kiosks provided to slum children who were unfamiliar with computers and the Internet led to learning.
- Louisiana Region 4 Teaching, Learning, and Technology Center Training for educators in Louisiana's Region 4 using peer-instructor modeling of technology-connected lessons based on content standards.
Microsoft in Education
Links to resources and partners available to help both schools (K-12) and higher education.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 08:26:50 CET (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education)
World Association for Online Education
WAOE: Combining dedication to online learning with fun and cultural exchange.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 08:26:55 CET (http://www.waoe.org/index.html)
Training modules for email, word processing, spreadsheets, data bases, and presentations as well as resources in media literacy, math, art, and special education.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 08:27:09 CET (http://therenaissanceinstitute.com)
The Flashcard Exchange
Numerous subject and grade-specific cards available to review online, download, print, or customize. Also includes educational links and services.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 08:27:10 CET (http://www.cram.com/)
Consulting services for instructional technology research, design, development, and implementation.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 08:27:11 CET (http://quiensabe.com/)
Information content and technologies increase the productivity of students, scholars, professionals and the libraries that serve them.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 08:27:32 CET (http://www.proquest.com/libraries/schools/)