Decorative knots are knots that are used for decorative purposes, for instance to make buttons for a jacket, and for numerous crafts.
Related categories 5
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Boondoggle Man Knotting with colored plastic string. Features a collection of projects and photo tutorials of stitches.
- Chinese Knotting Common Chinese knots. Includes nomenclature, translation notes, tips and step-by-step photo tutorials.
- Kyoto Library: Kyoto Braid Rope work by traditional artisan. Features photos of braids and "musubi" knots.
- Japanese Glass Fishing Float Nets How to weave a rope net to cover a glass fishing float. Includes diagram, instructions and photos.
- Willeke's Knotted Ideas Objects made with knots. Includes illustrated description of knots, knotboards, knotted animals, flowers and other knotting project ideas.
- StanPope.net Single-strand braids. Presents diagrams and instructions for woggles, Turk's head and other braids.
- Spinning for Chinese Knotting Chinese knotting. Includes discussion, projects, and diagrams and instructions for the double coin knot, the double connection knot and eight others.
- Scoubidou Knotting with colored plastic string. Includes photos and instructions for projects and knotting techniques.
- Fusion Knots New and unusual ornamental knots. Features knot gallery, video downloads and book preview.
- Geoffrey's Knot Pages Personal page focusing on rope work. Features pictures and descriptions of rope work projects, such as a lamp stand and a knife scabbard.
- Paracord Central Knotting projects using paracord. Features tutorials for items such as key chain, leash and hammock.