Lashings are a knotting technique most often used to tie several pieces of wood together to build simple furniture or structures.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Scouting Resources UK: Knot Lashings Resources for scouts. Offers step-by-step guide to common lashing techniques, commentary about techniques.
- Boy Scout Troop 780: Lashing Skills Various lashing techniques. Includes diagrams, instructions and comments.
- Palo Alto Girl Scouts: Lashing Skills Introduction to lashing skills. Includes videos and drawings of pioneering structures.
- Pioneering Projects Drawings of pioneering structures built with lashings. Features bridges, towers and camp tools.
- Ropes and Poles: Lashings Lashing techniques. Discusses loosening, tightening, clover leaf lashing, and photographs of structures built with lashings.