Necktie knots are the various kinds of knots that can be used to attach a necktie around one's neck.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- To Tie a Tie Over fifteen common and fancy tie knots. Includes comparison chart, multiple methods for the Windsor and half-Windsor, diagrams, instructions.
- Tying a Necktie Chart with tie-knotting diagrams. Features the half-Windsor, four-in-hand and bowtie.
- KrawattenKnoten Over fifteen necktie knots. Includes tips and diagrams.
- Learn How to Tie a Tie Common knots. Features instructions, color diagrams, videos, untying tips.
- How to Tie a Necktie Instructional on the four-in-hand knot. Includes photographs.
- Tieknot.com Common knots. Offers commentary, diagrams and instructions.
- Tie Guide: How to Tie a Tie Common necktie knots. Features diagrams, photographs and a note about the knot's dimple.
- Tie Tying Videos Over ten tie knots. Features videos and step-by-step instructions with still shots from the videos.
- Encyclopedia of Tie Knots Comprehensive discussion and list of necktie knots. Includes all 85 methods to tie a necktie, book abstract, research papers.
- TieATieEasily Step-by-step pictorials for more than ten tie knots. Includes the Balthus, Grantchester, Hanover, Kelvin, Nicky, Plattsburgh and Victoria knots.
- TieHow Guides to tying various tie knots (as well as other knots). Includes diagrams and detailed instructions.
- Neckties.com Step-by-step knot-tying animations. Features the bowtie, four-in-hand, Windsor and Half-Winsdor knots.
Solving a Knotty Problem
Article about the mathematics of necktie knots. Presents reasons for the existence of the most common knots, predicts six new knots.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 11:37:03 CET (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/289881.stm)