This category is for the web sites of libraries that are affiliated with governmental agencies, providing collections and services to the staffs of those agencies, to other governmental organizations, or to the individuals that government serves.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Canada Institute for Scientific and Technical Information Canadian research library for science, technology, engineering, and medicine.
- The National Transportation Library US repository for transportation information.
- UCB Libraries - GovPubs Provides over five million items including publications from the United States government, Colorado and other state governments, foreign governments, and international governmental organizations such as the UN. Part of the Federal Depository Library Program.
- National Library of Medicine US national provider of health-related library and information services.
- National Institutes of Health Library Serving the US National Institutes of Health, with self-service access to others.
- U.S. Department of the Interior Library Focusing on the natural and social sciences; law; economics; management and use of natural and cultural resources; and the cultures and well-being of American Indians and Native Alaskans.
- NIEHS Library US National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.