Category for sites relating to government documents and government documents collections.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Florida Electronic Federal Depository Library A directory to Florida state, county, and local websites.
- GovSites : Middletown Thrall Library Government Information A list of government web sites including a virtual tour of government documents, a locator service and access to digitized government documents.
- Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) A central repository of defense-related scientific and technical information within the Department of Defense. The majority of holdings are unclassified. Collection covers a broad selection of topics of importance to the defense research community.
- Ingram Library -- Government Documents Department The Government Documents Department at the Irvine Sullivan Ingram Library of the State University of West Georgia is dedicated to providing free access to government information.
- University of Michigan Documents Center The Documents Center is a central reference and referral point for government information, whether local, state, federal, foreign or international. Its web pages are a reference and instructional tool for government, political science, statistical data, and news.
- National Technical Information Service This US Department of Commerce Web site is a central resource for government-funded scientific, technical, engineering and business related information throughout the US federal government.
- National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) Provides access to selected federal agency records disposition schedules and manuals, including General Records Schedules (GRS). It includes a current list of Federal Records Officers.
- Intellectual Property Data Collections Provides access to online intellectual property databases hosted by WIPO and member states.
- LegiStorm Maintains a listing of all congressional staff, all privately financed congressional travel and other documents about the US Congress.
- University of Kansas Government Documents Library Federal Depository Library information, including an Ask a Librarian chat feature.
- Government Document Displays: A Tutorial and Clearinghouse A tool for government information librarians interested in promoting government documents through displays.
- Government Publications - Ekstrom Library, University of Louisville The web page has Kentucky, Louisville, U.S. government and international information. There is also a large collection of U.S. government periodicals available on the Web. The web page also has information available by subject area and there are cross-references to related information.
- GPO - FDSys The Government Printing Office provides free public access to full-text federal documents, official federal information, federal information finding aids and federal products for sale.
Government Information Connection
Provides guided access to the Web publications of all levels of government agencies. Featured are subject guides and research collections that preserve the Web sites and publications of now-defunct federal agencies, including the Adisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations (ACIR). From the library of the University of North Texas, Denton.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 12:09:01 CET (http://www.library.unt.edu/government-information-connection)
Oklahoma Department of Libraries Government Information Division
ODL has been receiving publications from the three branches of government since 1893. It is one of two regional depositories in Oklahoma.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 12:09:06 CET (http://libraries.ok.gov/)
News, Information, and Communication for and about the Federal Depository Library Program
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 12:09:09 CET (http://www.fdlp.gov)
Oklahoma Department of Libraries - Government Documents About Terrorism
An annotated bibliography of government documents related to terrorism and the attacks of September 11, 2001.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 12:09:18 CET (http://libraries.ok.gov/)
UIUC Government Documents Library
The University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign library is an official depository for United Nations, Canadian, United States and State of Illinois publications and information. Some of the resources are available to UIUC users only.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 12:09:20 CET (http://www.library.illinois.edu/doc)
New Electronic Titles (NET)
Browseable index of new additions to the Federal Depository Library Program Electronic Collection.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-16 12:09:30 CET (http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/)